Bears @ Lions

Jets @ Titans

Redskins @ Raiders

Eagles @ Broncos

Cowboys @ Chargers

Pats @ Falcons

Monday 30th September

Dolphins @ Saints

Who will remain 3-0? (we know one will) Who will remain 0-3? (again one definitely will)

Think the likelihood is

Broncos

Chiefs

Saints

Pats

Seahawks

Bears

Fins

then:

Vikings

Steelers

Redskins

Giants

Bucs

Jags

Edited by StefanAVFC

49ers @ Rams
Ravens @ Bills
Cardinals @ Bucs
Steelers @ Vikings
Giants @ Chiefs
Colts @ Jags
Seahawks @ Texans
Bengals @ Browns
Bears @ Lions
Jets @ Titans
Redskins @ Raiders
Eagles @ Broncos
Cowboys @ Chargers
Pats @ Falcons
Dolphins @ Saints

We're only 10.5pt favourites over Philly in Mile High.  That's gotta be worth a bet.  There are some juicy matches this week too.

I can't see many sides putting it up to the Seahawks this season on the evidence of so far.  I think Peterson will beat the hapless Stoolers and the Cowgirls look to have hit something approximating their stride recently.  That was my reasoning with my picks.

I am off to Wembley to lose my NFL virginity.

Anyone been before? What can I expect apart from 2 shite teams (which will hopefully mean a cracker of a game)?

AP running for 200 yards

Ponder throwing 5 picks

Big Ben getting sacked 6 times

Any I've missed?

I can't see many sides putting it up to the Seahawks this season on the evidence of so far.  I think Peterson will beat the hapless Stoolers and the Cowgirls look to have hit something approximating their stride recently.  That was my reasoning with my picks.

They're the 3 closest games for me. Chargers are up and down, on their day they can compete with almost anyway. Houston seem to be like that. Steelers/Vikings I just think Steelers D will make Ponder beat them, not sure he can.

I am off to Wembley to lose my NFL virginity.

Anyone been before? What can I expect apart from 2 shite teams (which will hopefully mean a cracker of a game)?

Don't expect a great atmosphere, though it might be decent since the Steelers have a good following. It's a great day out though even without the event. Went to the first 3, just the journey down there that puts me off now.

Yeah I can't imagine the atmosphere resembles an NFL game in any way. Which is why I haven't bothered going (that and my chronic laziness). Having all 32 teams supported in the stands and probably a fair chunk of them not even knowing quite what is going on, or certainly when to cheer, probably makes it just a nice day out rather than any kind of NFL experience.

I just think Steelers D will make Ponder beat them, not sure he can.

Currently 23rd in rush defence (115.3yds p/g). Peterson will be hoping they play like that. You're right though. They'll no doubt focus on him for this one.

Spot on BOF.

Having been to the first one to see the Giants beat the Dolphins on the way to the Super Bowl and then visited New Giants Stadium to see us lose to the Eagles there is no doubt that the Wembley experience didnt even come close to an authentic crowd who know whats going on.

That game against the Eagles was the game of the year and yes we lost by conceding 21 4th quarter points (or something equally as ridiculous!) in a heart breaking loss but it was still an amazing experience being at a game in December, with the division on the line! 

That game was also the catalyst for the Giants motto the following season; "finish."   Which is exactly what we did on another Super Bowl win.  So really i have been involved in both Giants Super Bowl seasons!  I need to go back ffs, no wonder we suck now!

Point spreads added

49ers 23 @ 23 Rams (49ers are 3+pt favorites)

Ravens 27 @ 25 Bills (Ravens are 2.5+pt favorites)

Cardinals 20 @ 23 Bucs (Bucs are 2.5pt favorites)

Steelers 23 v 22 Vikings (In London) (Steelers are 2.5pt favorites)

Giants 17 @ 26 Chiefs (Chiefs are 4pt favorites)

Colts 26 @ 18 Jags (Colts are 7.5pt favorites)

Seahawks 35 @ 19 Texans (Seahawks are 2pt favorites)

Bengals 22 @ 15 Browns (Bengals are 4pt favorites)

Bears 23 @ 20 Lions (Lions are 3pt favorites) UPSET ALERT!

Jets 21 @ 19 Titans (Titans are 3.5pt favorites) UPSET ALERT!

Redskins 19 @ 21 Raiders (Redskins are 3pt favorites) UPSET ALERT!

Eagles 23 @ 32 Broncos (Broncos are 10.5pt favorites)

Cowboys 28 @ 20 Chargers (Cowboys are 2pt favorites)

Pats 26 @ 18 Falcons (Falcons are 2pt favorites) UPSET ALERT!

Dolphins 17 @ 25 Saints (Saints are 6.5pt favorites)

I'll be there this weekend.

I missed last year due to funds, but I've been to all the others. Not going to the other game this year. Jags? PAH!

At least this match I'll get to cheer against the Steelers. Hoping for a Ravens game at some point.

• Like 1

Â