Weenkend Footnall 21nd/22th Septembre

AVFC_Hitz

Maybe a bit ott from me but I'm feeling a bit sore from them ruining my bet

If you backed this MU to beat city away you should never gamble again mate. ;-)

Maybe a bit ott from me but I'm feeling a bit sore from them ruining my bet

If you backed this MU to beat city away you should never gamble again mate. ;-)

City hadn't looked that good until now apart from the first 45 against Newcastle

Anyone watching the spurs game? What are the two teams playing like?

Just seen 23 shots and 10 on target for spurs versus 4 shots off target for Cardiff. They'll be regretting the Benteke transfer failure even more if it stays at 0-0

Edited by villaguy

Anyone watching the spurs game? What are the two teams playing like?

Following it on twitter spurs are dicking them, hit the bar and Cardiff keeper making worldy save after save

Yep, hearing the same except Lloris could easily have been sent off for bringing down Campbell.

I'm not familiar with some of the names on the Spurs bench, none of them are strikers are they? Seems strange especially with just 1 up front

Didn't realise Kane and Lamela were classed as forwards, thought they were just attacking mids

Edited by villaguy

I'm not familiar with some of the names on the Spurs bench, none of them are strikers are they? Seems strange especially with just 1 up front

Harry Kane is a 20 year old forward on the bench for Spurs today. Other than that Erik Lamela is probably the most attacking player. 

Potentially the most interesting season for years. Shame we aren't in the position to take advantage.

It should be Man City's to lose, their squad is silly good - all depends if whatsisface can get a team out the individuals.

I can see Utd coming in for Benteke if their season doesn't pick up.

Â