Weenkend Footnall 21nd/22th Septembre

AVFC_Hitz

Jose Canas is for me a perfect example that you shouldn't write players off after just one match. Watched Real Madrid - Betis live in april and he was abysmal. Today he looked a very good player. Difference in opponents maybe but still.

Bannan has a typical game that we would see from him, looked neat and tidy on the ball, a few nice passes, but ultimately didn't make any challenges, never helped out defensively and was anonymous for long spells. I think they'll soon realise that he isn't a very good premier league player 

Jose Canas is for me a perfect example that you shouldn't write players off after just one match. Watched Real Madrid - Betis live in april and he was abysmal. Today he looked a very good player. Difference in opponents maybe but still.

Bannan > Alonso.

It was Casemiro and Khedira that match but point taken  :)

Slightly OT but whilst most fans dislike 12pm matches. How nice is it to sit and watch weekend football knowing 3 points are in the bag?

Edited by av1

Is Zaha injured as he's not even in the squad as far as I can tell?

Why did Man U even buy him?

He was an English talent doing quite well for himself, he'll leave on loan and then probably permanently or end up on the bench like Young.

Of course, Moyes believes Young is better than Kagawa so maybe he'll get a chance. God knows.

Is Zaha injured as he's not even in the squad as far as I can tell?

Why did Man U even buy him?

He was an English talent doing quite well for himself, he'll leave on loan and then probably permanently or end up on the bench like Young.

Of course, Moyes believes Young is better than Kagawa so maybe he'll get a chance. God knows.

Moyes has always liked Young, used to pay him quite a few compliments when he was with us

Â