Weenkend Footnall 21nd/22th Septembre

AVFC_Hitz

Young isn't garbage at all, he's just not cut out for the top level, he's a second tier footballer.

I wouldn't say second tier (by that do you mean Championship??) but more of a Big Fish/Small Pond type of player, like he was when with us. I just don't think he can hack it at a top club, with bigger and better players (and egos).

Young isn't a bad player at all - but cannot live up to his pricetag and expectation of ManUre fans.

He should've stuck with us (it wasn't like we were crap and it was damaging his international career was it?)

Young isn't garbage at all, he's just not cut out for the top level, he's a second tier footballer.

I wouldn't say second tier (by that do you mean Championship??) but more of a Big Fish/Small Pond type of player, like he was when with us. I just don't think he can hack it at a top club, with bigger and better players (and egos).

Young isn't a bad player at all - but cannot live up to his pricetag and expectation of ManUre fans.

He should've stuck with us (it wasn't like we were crap and it was damaging his international career was it?)

Eh obviously not, he's just not someone who is good enough to be a regular for a top 4 side, where he belongs (at best) is at team competing for say 5th/6th, that's the limit of his abilities.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Eh obviously not, he's just not someone who is good enough to be a regular for a top 4 side, where he belongs is at team competing for say 6th, that's the limit of his abilities.

think pretty much the same!

• Like 1

Â