Weenkend Footnall 21nd/22th Septembre

AVFC_Hitz

So the weekend is upon us again. The football will start and we will watch, some of us with our pants down and some us with delicious dip around our lips.

SAT 21 SEP 2013 - PREMIER LEAGUE

• Norwich v Aston Villa  12:45
    Liverpoo l vSouthampton  15:00
    Newcastle v Hull  15:00
    West Brom v Sunderland  15:00
    West Ham v Everton  15:00
    Chelsea v Fulham  17:30

SUN 22 SEP 2013 - PREMIER LEAGUE

• Arsenal Stoke  13:30
  • Crystal Palace Swansea  13:30
  • Cardiff Tottenham  16:00
  • Man City Man Utd  16:00

There is also some games happening over on the continent. As you can see, I've picked out the best games going on this weekend.

• Roda JCvHeerenveen19:45

• AGF AarhusvBrondby16:00

• Hannover 96vAugsburg14:30

• KonyasporvGenclerbirligi16:00
Edited by AVFC_Hitz

Akhisar is just about to cash a decent ticket for me t(onight|his afternoon)... :thumb:

I'd be worried about betting on Turkish football...was it an educated punt or did you like the name?

My power ratings liked the bet... I've been reasonably successful betting on the Turkish league.

That books in the Caribbean/Costa Rica are willing to take action on Turkish football (since they can't be getting a ton of volume, that makes them quality targets for fixers to bet), so that's enough evidence for me that it's on the up and up right now.

Im in russia

Having a ball ache watching anything, they just turned liverpool v southampton off in the 20th minute to watch terek grozny get off the bus and start to warm up...

Had to sit through kuban and anzhi games and thursday, 3rd time lucky talked a bar in to turning it over for the villa game this afternoon

And from what ive seen its not harsh when neville say etoos been playing in a pub league, its **** awful

Â