Cordoba vs Recreativo Huelva

Over 2.5 Goals – 1.91 William Hill

Home Win Treble

Newcastle vs Cardiff
Ipswich vs Preston North End
Southampton vs Burnley

All 3 Home Teams To Win – 5.01 BetVictor

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Hi Guys, I've been away in the sunshine for past two and a bit weeks but am back now.

Was a shame about Cause of Causes going down by such a small margin. Seems to be my luck that month with so many horses coming 2nd in December.

Hurricane Fly though. What an utter legend of a horse he is. He's an ATM. 

I only got back today so will have lots of catching up to do this week. 

Well done Snowy with Mountainous, top shout.

Cheers. :)

I've already invested my £5 free bet on this w/e: an e/w double on Saphir Du Rheu (sticking with it after its convincing win last time) at 15/2 in the Lanzarote and Safran de Cotte (giving it another chance after a dreadful show last time when made favourite) at 16s in the Classic Chase at Warwick.

I'm not warming to anything in the Classic, I really fancy Vesper Bell but read dislike his price. I hope he drifts tomorrow morning and I may put a bet on.

Other one I'm keen on is Rody in the 2.15 at Wetherby, it looks as if he may be near 10/1 which is bonkers price. I'll have a cut at that if so, £30 if 8/1 and prob go £40 is 10/1 or bigger

I'm suck if Victor Chandler putting up odds in the middle of the day for the next days racing.

Rody opened at 14/1 , 20 mins later he's been cut to 6/1 :angry:

Shangani opens at 8/1 and in 20  mins is cut to 11/2 :angry:

I'll back both horses but I hope to dear lord they lose. Don't care about winning or losing money, just want them to lose. Period.

Wd Snowy with Saphir, he's a good one methinks. Has to be his last handicap.

You'd have thought. He won this one off what - 145? That was allowing for taking chances with the 3rd or 4th last.

Where would he go? World Hurdle or is that too much of a step up?

Edit: Cheers but I just stayed with him, you pointed him out originally.

Edited by snowychap

I've already invested my £5 free bet on this w/e: an e/w double on Saphir Du Rheu (sticking with it after its convincing win last time) at 15/2 in the Lanzarote and Safran de Cotte (giving it another chance after a dreadful show last time when made favourite) at 16s in the Classic Chase at Warwick.

Disappointed with the change in ground at Warwick.

Safran was probably stuffed by the ground improving from heavy to soft (Daly has said that he's basically a slow horse that stays and stays so needs ground as slow as possibloe to slow others down) though rand a good race until about three/four out.

Oh and Ballycasey makes his debut on Sunday at Navan

Mullins in the racing post

"We've been looking forward to getting Ballycasey started over fences in the 1.55 at Navan. He schooled after racing at Punchestown on Sunday when Katie Walsh rode him and the only word to describe the way he performed is awesome. Hopefully he'll be able to replicate that display tomorrow"

I topped up some more for the RSA @ 25/1 and also did more double with Faugheen for the Neptune 390/1 the double. Mullins won both races in 2010, lets hope for the repeat  ;)

What is the 390/1 bet? RSA and Faugheen?

Ballycasey@ RSA & Faugheen @ Neptune is 390/1

Cheers. Might have a couple of quid on it.

Faugheen was 14/1 and Ballycasey 25/1 when I put them up.

They're now 5/1 and 8/1 respectively and the double is 54/1

I'm pretty sure both will be running at Leopardstown on the 8th of February and wins for both will at least halve their odds again. Just got to hope nothing bad happens to them injury wise.

Hope a few got on as they were the only 2 horses I'd tipped up for Cheltenham antepost in this thread.

Â