how to beat the bookmaker

villaguy

Simpson & Day are my two. 

Simpson is a nice player for this tournament, I've worries over Day's thumb certainly hasn't played as much golf as he would liked to have this year but he's been fairly solid mostly when he has. Held off backing him. Great weekend of sport.

• 1 month later...

Anybody having any luck betting on football during pre season? Got access to a tipping website who are fairly decent. Game plan of win a little often and cash out at the end of the week seems to working rather than wining £500 in one go. 

Just bet on goals...it's pre season so no-one gives a shit about defending (not that the mindsets stops during the season).

Spurs have already been involved in a 3-2 and 3-3, Chelsea won 3-2 at Wimbledon and drew 1-1 with some Austrian side in midweek, Man. City lost 2-0 at Dundee the other week.

Usually the teams status and name means the other team is automatically long odds to score but you need to have a look at the starting line ups as usually it's a mix of reserves and youth teams at this stage. If it is lump on the opposition to score particularly towards the end of 10 minute periods e.g. scoring in the 48th or 59th minute as usually the odds go up to 25-1.

For those that follow me on twitter ye would have got my only racing bet of the summer and first bet on the Galway Plate ever...

...and a 16/1 winner. Good omen for the coming season.  :rolleyes:

@cvbyrne

• Like 1

For those that follow me on twitter ye would have got my only racing bet of the summer and first bet on the Galway Plate ever...

@cvbyrne

put  £20 e/w on it so thanks cv. :D

@cvbyrne

Good job you didn't listen to his world cup bets though.

• Like 1

@cvbyrne

Good job you didn't listen to his world cup bets though.

Aye World Cup was a bloody mare. Spain cost me £400 by not getting out of the group!!!

Rawnaq & Bordoni in the Hrdle race tomorrow at Galway. That's defo it for summer betting.

Had a pound each way on the latter at 20s, won me back what I lost backing us at one and two nil down last night, cheers!

Â