how to beat the bookmaker

villaguy

New website is up and running

jumpsadviser.com 

Will add to gallery and blog when I visit our horses at Harry Fry on 7th October

Bookmarked.

Is it the three that you're involved in (Highland Retreat, Blue Buttons and Dancing Solo)?

Edit: As for today's stuff, I've stuck a pin in the Ces field and come out with Sir Frank Morgan (at 66s) and I'm interested in how Boondooma runs in the 4.55 at Chepstow (as it went in the notebook last march at Sandown - I thought it didn't stay the 2m4f that day and though he subsequently went on to win over the distance that was at 5/1 on) and I'd probably look to oppose it today.

Kildas Rock also. We've 4. Highland Retreat runs on Friday at Cheltenham. 

Follow me on twitter, I always tweet the link to my site when I've a betting advice tip.

My blog where I keep track of just all my betting. As some times I bet on some horses I'm not confident enough of tipping. 

Highland Retreat runs tomorrow at Cheltenham  :D

Really excited. First runner for the club this season. Nice big pot too. Think she'll be 2nd fav but she's getting her mares allowance and a further allowance for not having won a chase. 

Highland Retreat runs tomorrow at Cheltenham  :D

Really excited. First runner for the club this season. Nice big pot too. Think she'll be 2nd fav but she's getting her mares allowance and a further allowance for not having won a chase. 

I see that the Byrne millions are on her as she's 5/4 fav in most places. :)

I've only had £50 on her. But it's really exciting, what if she is class today and can make up into an RSA horse at Cheltenham!! 

Wish you all the luck in the world CVB but I fancy TRP today.

I've only had £50 on her. But it's really exciting, what if she is class today and can make up into an RSA horse at Cheltenham!! 

Had a nice little double on The Romford Pele & Court Minstrel, and two singles on T.R.P., will probably throw some of that on a Cirrus Calipto double. Very good performance from your horse CVB considering first time over fences, against a horse who this time last year was very close behind Balder Success & Taquin Du Seil. Long season there, will probably be carrying my money next time out.  :thumb:

Ascot 

2.55 Seal Of Approval 7/1

3.30 Integral 6/1 

4.05 Noble Mission 8/1 

Cheltenham 

2.35 Champion Court 7/1 

3.45 Me And Ben 10/1 

4.25 Megastart 10/1 

At A Price 

2.20 Saighdlur 50/1 

4.45 Hawkeyethenoo 33/1 

5.40 Karingo 33/1 

Market Mover 

2.40 Breezollini, Was 14's first show as low as 5/2 with some firms at mo. On at 9's

Good Luck All if punting 

*Edit Mover now been Withdrawn!.. Mmm

Edited by Kingman

Had a nice little double on The Romford Pele & Court Minstrel, and two singles on T.R.P., will probably throw some of that on a Cirrus Calipto double. Very good performance from your horse CVB considering first time over fences, against a horse who this time last year was very close behind Balder Success & Taquin Du Seil. Long season there, will probably be carrying my money next time out.  :thumb:

I've just watched the replay of the race and I'm not just being contrary but I disagree.

I thought that Highland Retreat was going really well as they went downhill to 3 out. The one that you backed was going equally well.

When they hit the home straight and started uphill coming to two out - Highland Retreat almost emptied on the spot. Did she not stay or was she not fit (the 6/5 would suggest the former, I guess)?

I know it's early season novice form and that can turn around through the season but it would be the kind of thing that would make me wary of backing the horse in future unless over a shorter trip or she proved that something was awry.

Perhaps The Romford Pele will prove itself very smart. It can often be the way that an early season novice chase's second fav - that goes on and wins - turns out to be the one to follow rather than the punted and preferred horse.

My post was made on the assumption that she would be dropped back in trip having watched pretty much every half decent horse numerous times last season I rated the Romford pele fairly highly with his performances around this time last year being absolutely superb finishing very close to a cheltenham winner and an aintree winner. I still think CVBs horse will go very close in her next race.

Chepstow Treble 12/1

1.55 Primo Capitano 7/4 

2.25 Sausalito Sunrise 11/10

3.35 Son Du Berlais 11/8

X7 Bets

3.40 Pigeon Island 7/2

3.45 Vote Often 2/1

5.25 Caillian Alainn 11/2

Edited by Kingman

Betting on Andy Murray at the moment. I've won 6 bets in a row on him.

Also Warwinka vs Anderson today. Wawrinka wins the first set 7-6. Anderson is 6-5 in the second on serve and the odds on Anderson are 4-1. On a two horse race you can get some good inplay odds on tennis. 

I know absolutely nothing about rugby but I was told by someone connected with Newcastle Falcons to back them today they were 33/1 during the week to beat Northampton today and are now as short as 6/1 apologies if it doesn't come in but just passing on the information apparently Northampton are missing loads but once again I know nothing about rugby other than Ronan o gara used copy my selections in the bookies when I was in college

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Â