Rocket League

hogso

Haha. Soon enough my glorious rainbow leaps are going to start becoming accurate. Then you're all in trouble!

Been on Reddit. This guy seems to be regarded as the best player out there.

Makes Hogso look like a jabroni.

The goal on 2:40 is ridonkulous. Double Aerial!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSlRS7CG0Y4

• Like 1

Yeah I'm alright, but nothing compared to the top players. I don't recognise that name, but the top sarp players like mikerules and seventh tentacle I have spotted near the top of the RL leaderboards

I'll be on tonight. Again. Because I have no life.

It's Friday. Late night action!

Edit: no popcorn, Ginks. That was gross ;)

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Hmmmm. Just watched that compilation. I've seen better. Granted, that's only goals, but a lot of them are pretty standard fare. Didn't watch all of it though, any reverse aerials? Even I've done some of those ;)

Yeah I think there are a couple in there actually. But it's the double on on 2:40 that blew my mind!

I was just going by who the people on Reddit are talking about. They had some official E Sports League North American tournament a week or two ago and that guy was on the winning team (and they apparently won at a canter too)

• Like 1

I've played with some off the devs from psyonix on sarp before, and they really are impressive, especially in the air. It's like the car is magnetised to the ball. They did matches against the 'public' every now and again, and may pop up in civilian online too - look out for players with a star by there name. I don't mean like Hogso*, but a proper yellow star.

• Like 1

Â