Rocket League

hogso

Jump once, angle your car whilst it's in mid-air and then boost, it propels your car.

You can reach the ceiling/roof easily.

I scored one yesterday whilst I was not talking.  Got us a 2-1 win in overtime, felt good :D

It's got to the point where I'm fantasising about having a sick day off to play it now.

NOT GOOD :lol:

• Like 2

Jump once, angle your car whilst it's in mid-air and then boost, it propels your car.

You can reach the ceiling/roof easily.

I scored one yesterday whilst I was not talking.  Got us a 2-1 win in overtime, felt good :D

It's got to the point where I'm fantasising about having a sick day off to play it now.

NOT GOOD :lol:

Dunno if you were there when I was saying it.

I played football on Friday. You know, real football with a pitch and real life people and everything.

I couldn't stop thinking about Rocket League. It was a 3G pitch too so was surrounded by a cage.

When I scored I ran onto a through ball, dinked it round the keeper and slotted in.

As I turned around and the team were celebrating, all I was thinking was "That was a bit like one of Jono's goals on Rocket league"

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 3

For those struggling with aerials, just go into free training and play around with it.

As lapal says, jump once, pitch your car so the nose is facing up and then boost. Your forward momentum supplies your forward movement, all your boost does is adjust the height.

Takes a lot of getting used to, and you can be more intricate than that, but those are the basics.

• Like 2

My best from today's play imo

https://youtu.be/Rgy0eUgotn0

Feat. Stevo & Gareth

Get the **** out.

I thought I was getting better but maybe not. How are you so accurate with your fly-boost =[,

I almost always come steaming in, fly right past the ball and end up in their goal.

• Like 1

I saved the replay, how do you YouTube them?

Did you save it using Rocket League or by using the share button on your PS4?

If it's the former, I think you need to view the replay, then once you've seen the bit you want to upload hit the share button on your controller and the playstation will save 15 minutes of footage.

Then go into "photos and videos" on your playstation and the clip should be saved there. You can trim it to the part you want to upload. Then you can upload it to your youtube account.

If you saved it using your share button then it's the same process as above just without the viewing the replay bit.

• Like 2

If it's the former, I think you need to view the replay, then once you've seen the bit you want to upload hit the share button on your controller and the playstation will save 15 minutes of footage.

Then go into "photos and videos" on your playstation and the clip should be saved there. You can trim it to the part you want to upload. Then you can upload it to your youtube account.

If you saved it using your share button then it's the same process as above just without the viewing the replay bit.

NO, NO, NO, NO!

How do people still not know how to use that button?!

Your PS4 is CONSTANTLY recording (until it's full, then it will tell you so (like when a friend joins a party)).

So if you've done something amazing and you wished you recorded it, you have! - By pressing the share button and pressing SQUARE to save clip (it even tells you at the bottom).

The point you press the Share button and press save, is the LAST second of the footage.  Not, "I'll record from here" as loads and loads of people seem to think it is!

:D Hope that helps.

• Like 1

NO, NO, NO, NO!

How do people still not know how to use that button?!

Your PS4 is CONSTANTLY recording (until it's full, then it will tell you so (like when a friend joins a party)).

So if you've done something amazing and you wished you recorded it, you have! - By pressing the share button and pressing SQUARE to save clip (it even tells you at the bottom).

The point you press the Share button and press save, is the LAST second of the footage.  Not, "I'll record from here" as loads and loads of people seem to think it is!

:D Hope that helps.

Yeah, I know all that. That's what I've told him to do isn't it?

But there's an option when you finish a Rocket League game to "save replay".

What i was saying was if that was how he saved the replay, he'd have to go back and watch the replay and THEN press his share button once he's watched it so that it's included in the 15 minutes of footage.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

Â