Rocket League

hogso

I'm going to try for the Platinum Trophy on this. It's refreshing to see a list of trophies that is reasonably sensible and isn't made up of ridiculous grinding nonsense that no-one would bother with.

Fair play to the devs for that  :thumb:

• Like 1

I would definitely go the other way on that D1, the trophies are too easy tbh.

I noticed one of the rarest trophies is completing all the drills (any difficulty!) which is just silly

I would definitely go the other way on that D1, the trophies are too easy tbh.

I noticed one of the rarest trophies is completing all the drills (any difficulty!) which is just silly

Yep, agree some of them (OK most) are easy, but for someone like me who loves a bit of trophy hunting it was refreshing to see a list which didn't include one or two that I thought 'seriously? who the **** would bother with that?'

Edited by Designer1
  • Like 1

No need to buy, it's free this month if you have PSN+.

As for a VT team, me, Stevo, lapal and villarule123 (a.k.a the VTVN and lapal) play a lot, but since we have quite a few players and the max you can have in a team is 4, we're looking to do a 2v2 league that leads to a knockout tournament. We just need to know how many people are serious about it.

Also, me and Stevo just had a few 2v2 games and ended on an awesome win against these two arses that kept getting lucky and beating us. So nice to end on a good win though.

• Like 2

Same, I prefer the smaller numbers games. I think you just see more of the ball and therefore you're more involved and less likely to go missing in games.

• Like 1

Been playing some 1v1 ranked, won my first matches 12-1, 11-0, 14-4 and then a fair challenge with a 5-3 victory. I've mostly always hated 1v1 too. Had a few quitters too, but it seems like the game awards you the win based on whatever the score is, and you still get your goals, etc. added to your stats.

We need a comprehensive list of players so this tournament can start!

Last night was pretty fun actually. Really think we're all moving out of "dopey clearing in the woods" level to "pretty shit, but you can score a goal every now and then" territory.

Keep it up you glorious floaty bastards x

• Like 1

I was absolute dogshit last night until me and Stevo went 2v2, then I was slightly less dogshit for every game but for our last match where I scored all 5 of our goals  B)

• Like 1

Â