Rocket League

hogso

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I'm still shit

You're not. You're annoyingly good.

Except at defending. You're annoyingly bad at that.

Try being consistently below average at everything like me.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

You're not. You're annoyingly good.

Except at defending. You're annoyingly bad at that.

Try being consistently below average at everything like me.

Aha true. I've been playing a lot of 1v1 to try and improve it. 

When are we all free?

• 3 months later...
On 29/08/2017 at 12:01, lapal_fan said:

I think it's official.

@villarule123 is the worst RL player.  He's a disease.  He's RL's version of Jonah. 

He's good, but absolutely stupid with it.  He waits when he shouldn't, he arses about when he shouldn't, he's entirely unpredictable, he scores so many own goals it's retarded, his positioning when attacking is absolutely unfathomable, and leaves you open to simple tap in's should the ball not go exactly where he wants you to put it, his aerials are 70/30 - 70 being awful and he's a subhuman piece of shit when it comes to "sledging" the opposition :lol:  

MY GOD I HATE DA MAN.

😂

• Haha 2

Assuming you are all controller players... has anyone changed their controller binds at all? I’m looking to improve my flying skills and the spins in the air. At the moment I have air roll on LB and boost as B (default). Just never looks fancy like what a lot of people’s attempts do. It’s always so rigid.. 

I have an Xbox Elite 2 controller, if anyone has any advice for best binds on RL 

Edited by Tayls

To do advanced stuff you really need to have an air roll left or right bound (you need directional air roll to half flip for example) and for speed flip, which is the meta for kickoffs, you need to bind a shoulder button to boost. 

I have air roll left on Square (X on Xbox) but I didn't switch my boost yet.

I would advise binding a directional air-roll, and looking up some pro layouts and see how they suit you.

I've been back into this for a few weeks now, back up to Diamond 3 but I think that's my ceiling at the moment, I've never played with the bindings though, I might give that a go tonight.

On 19/04/2021 at 16:58, Davkaus said:

I've been back into this for a few weeks now, back up to Diamond 3 but I think that's my ceiling at the moment, I've never played with the bindings though, I might give that a go tonight.

Diamond 3? Wtf! My mates and I have been playing this for about 4 years and can’t past Plat 2/3 on 3v3! 

On 19/04/2021 at 15:03, StefanAVFC said:

To do advanced stuff you really need to have an air roll left or right bound (you need directional air roll to half flip for example) and for speed flip, which is the meta for kickoffs, you need to bind a shoulder button to boost. 

I have air roll left on Square (X on Xbox) but I didn't switch my boost yet.

I would advise binding a directional air-roll, and looking up some pro layouts and see how they suit you.

I had a good play the other day and set air roll to LB. I set poweslide to LB as well and then put a directional air roll on X (Square for PlayStation people). 

I mainly just want my flying to look good, because all it is at the minute is flying upwards and then just rotating sideways only. Others seem to be able to throw in backflip sideflips and hit the ball with any part of the car that they choose. I also really want to improve my flying off the wall game... 

Â