Rocket League

hogso

On 21/09/2020 at 15:25, skarroki said:

Is the discord chat free for anyone to join? Felt cheeky just taking the link without popping up in the forum first haha. 

@hogso is Plat IV part of a redesigned ranking structure with F2P incoming? 

Feel free to join.

I'd be keen for some games later! Add me

4 hours ago, skarroki said:

@hogso as a veteran how do you feel about them bringing back Renegade from SARPBC for the new season tomorrow? It's the only one that hasn't been remade yet I believe?

Also, not sure I like the look of this...

https://youtu.be/GuQQvpJgLvg

I used to like the Renegade. I did used to play SARPBC way more than Rocket League, to the point that I had a number of alt accounts - SARPBC-GK I played solely as a goalkeeper and was always Renegade. 

I also had an account called SARPBC-Backwards, where I played matches entirely in reverse, which was great fun :D

I'd love to see them bring back OG Utopia, that was a great field which invited some wildly different tactics. With the way the competitive league system is now though, I l don't think it'd appear anywhere other than a special match type (a bit like OG Stadium being Throwback Stadium and not being in the competitive match arena rotation). 

1 hour ago, avfcDJ said:

I thought there was? I am sure I played my nephew.

I'll need to check again but I don't think so. I even Googled it, and I'm sure I saw that they said they were going to add it in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Any VT in game clubs going?

Been playing now for a couple of months, loving it tho very addictive and a bad combo when ‘working’ from home!!

There is a VT Club. I think @StefanAVFC set it up.

There's a few of us who play. I'd be up for a few games over the xmas period

• Like 1

Â