Rocket League

hogso

11 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Diamond 3? Wtf! My mates and I have been playing this for about 4 years and can’t past Plat 2/3 on 3v3! 

Honestly, I don't feel like I'm very good at all, my arial shots are pathetic, but I'm quite good at just being in position, and covering defence when my teammates all go mental and pretend the pitch only has one half. I can't do any of this shit that you see in the GIFs people post sometimes, but I'm fairly firmly in Diamond 3. I did bounce into Master for a few games last night but keep dropping down fairly quickly.

@Davkaus @StefanAVFC 

Damn. You two must be better than what you are letting on. What do you tend to play? Doubles or 3v3? 

let’s have a game soon. Xbox player so will need to add on RL itself. (I’ve assumed you are both PlayStation)

Edited by Tayls

5 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I set up a discord if we want to organise a game

https://discord.gg/dY23Rafd

Join within 7 days :) 

@hogso @Stevo985 @Davkaus @osmark86 @Davkaus @troon_villan @Ingram85 @Ginko @Tayls @lapal_fan

Blimey, I haven’t played this since we all played it years ago. That was like 5/6 years ago!!!! I was proper crap at it then and probably even worse now as it’s been ages so wouldn’t want to mess up everyone else games and make people angry at me 😂

22 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

The link doesn't work for me. Just takes me to my last Discord conversation

When I go to add you, there's like 4 Stevo's. I'll invite you direct on there.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

When I go to add you, there's like 4 Stevo's. I'll invite you direct on there.

Stevo985 #0701

I don't really know how to use Discord :D 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Â