AndyClarke

Andy - Do you not think are finances could soon be on the up - next season for example, we should have the last of the big earners off the wage bill, it will be the second year of the increased TV money, and probably a hefty sum through the sale of Benteke?!

I don't think the sale of Benteke can be factored into our future finances just yet, we don't know how much we'll sell him for and when. Especially not on the new FM, as it would depend on whether you keep him or not on it.

Andy, how hard do you think it will be to keep a hold of Benteke? I assume his rep will have been boosted, as well as his ca/pa. Do you reckon the big clubs will circle after one season?

I'll sell Benteke on the game, I am pretty sure he will get unsettled halfway through the season and want to move to a big club anyway, it's how FM works (even if he signed a new contract in real life).

I have just seen the tactic sliders have gone, what is in place instead?

I'll sell Benteke on the game, I am pretty sure he will get unsettled halfway through the season and want to move to a big club anyway, it's how FM works (even if he signed a new contract in real life).

The in-game shouts and settings from the tactics creator.

The tactics sliders ruined tactics on 13 imo, it made tactics too fiddly and counter-intuitive at times. Hopefully without sliders it will be easier to set up tactics and see where you're going wrong.

The tactics sliders ruined tactics on 13 imo, it made tactics too fiddly and counter-intuitive at times. Hopefully without sliders it will be easier to set up tactics and see where you're going wrong.

Is there a video on this?

Is there a video on this?

I think so, it'll be on the sigamesofficial YouTube page, I think it's the match day video blog.

Andy - Do you not think are finances could soon be on the up - next season for example, we should have the last of the big earners off the wage bill, it will be the second year of the increased TV money, and probably a hefty sum through the sale of Benteke?!

Sadly no, the club owes vast sums of money to Lerner who hasn't got the wealth to write it off. He has no choice but to hold onto the club unless he wants to make a huge loss by selling. Therefore I expect the current model to be in place for a while yet, the removal of the big earners will help in getting the club into profit but it is a long road.

The financial situation makes Villa an attractive proposition for lots of people I imagine. No doubt there will also be lots of complaints that the budgets aren't high enough.

Edited by AndyClarke

Andy, how hard do you think it will be to keep a hold of Benteke? I assume his rep will have been boosted, as well as his ca/pa. Do you reckon the big clubs will circle after one season?

Depends on quite a few things, assuming you are a decent rep manager finishing mid table you might just manage to keep him. Any lower and you'll struggle I would think, have a bad start and January might be a tough month.

Sell him in 2014, make a barrel load of money, buy a load of (easily identifiable) high PA newgens and dominate World football. Simple as that unfortunately.

Sell him in 2014, make a barrel load of money, buy a load of (easily identifiable) high PA newgens and dominate World football. Simple as that unfortunately.

That be the plan :)

Just watched a few videos, love the fact you get interviewed for jobs!

You'll certainly find a few big clubs quite fancy Benteke, although he isn't going to be one of the top handful of strikers in the game that some expect

who has a higher PA, him or lukaku?

I don't mind if you haven't put him that high, i'll just get on the editor again, its that I expect the likes of adebayor, sturridge, cisse, etc to have a better rating, can you tell me if he's rated higher than torres?

You'll certainly find a few big clubs quite fancy Benteke, although he isn't going to be one of the top handful of strikers in the game that some expect

who has a higher PA, him or lukaku?

I don't mind if you haven't put him that high, i'll just get on the editor again, its that I expect the likes of adebayor, sturridge, cisse, etc to have a better rating, can you tell me if he's rated higher than torres?

No-one will know until the game is released, other stats are done by other researchers and I assume Andy only knows the details about Villa and no-one else.

Â