AndyClarke

Ordered FM14 today. Only £14.86 on Amazon.

75% off on Steam tonight :(

Rubbish, I looked at Steam and it was £17.99 at the time.

I see FM still has that weird thing where after a few season a bunch of random African countries like Ethiopia or Mali dominate international football. It's happened in FM for years now... I don't get it.

Has anyone ever created a VT team using the FM editor? Could be interesting for FM2015, start off in the lowest division and work our way up.

Years ago me and some friends formed a team and would take on whoever was up for it and I created the team in SWOS, padding the squad out with people we got on with and hat was pretty fun.

• Like 4

Has anyone ever created a VT team using the FM editor? Could be interesting for FM2015, start off in the lowest division and work our way up.

Years ago me and some friends formed a team and would take on whoever was up for it and I created the team in SWOS, padding the squad out with people we got on with and hat was pretty fun.

Good idea to be honest

i want to do this, but on Xcom, much more fun, see who dies, see who survives ^_^

I unless we have preferences, I guess we could randomise positions and then randomise the stats, with key attributes for each position getting a smaller, yet higher pool of numbers to randomise from.

Â