AndyClarke

Yes mate. It's a very good little game and almost exactly the experience you get with FMC on the computer. There are a few small issues, but I think these will be ironed out. I'm loving being able to play at home and on the bus.

My Unemployment challenge started great with promotion with Woking in the first season. Stagnated a bit in the SP but finished top half. Strengthened for a promotion push but started badly and walked.

• Like 1

Yes mate. It's a very good little game and almost exactly the experience you get with FMC on the computer. There are a few small issues, but I think these will be ironed out. I'm loving being able to play at home and on the bus.

Ah feck it, I'm gonna go buy a Vita

• Like 1

Has your own keeper ever saved a penalty?

Back in November I started thinking and couldn't remember my keeper saving, or even the opposition missing one, so I started counting on my phone, with an x for scored and o for a miss.

Pens against: 32, with 32 x and zero o.

Pens for: 17, with 9 x and 8 o.

I know it was only a small test, but that seems **** abnormal. Not one missed!!!!

NOOO!

My best player just got damaged cruciate ligaments after a 'robust challenge in training' - Out for 7-8 months!!

He was having his best season so far, and won both Ballon d'Or and World Player of the year for the first time. 2nd in the top scorer ranking and 1st on assists in the league.

Last season he was out for 6 months with two unrelated 3 months injuries. Given his age I doubt he'll ever be the same.

Robin Hendriks  :wub:

VJnRMnH.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VJnRMnH.jpg

mnvhGHi.png
http://i.imgur.com/mnvhGHi.png

Edited by tarjei

I usually end up cheating in this game as Villa just to give myself a bit of a chance. I'm started one tonight without any cheating, spent nothing on players but released Hutton and Herd. Didn't win my first 8 Prem games trying to play fancy tiki take rubbish. For one game, went direct. Beat Palace 2-0 for my first win of the season.

ive got abit obsessed with this game past few weeks, so much so ive not been on playstation much, only team ill be is villa, although im on my third file to keep getting it right, changed all my staff, currently got glenn roeder as assistant (although want brian little but he wont sign) havent changed the team much, just with additions of henessey, bertrand, defour, (rohan) ince and mutch, ive won the league and league cup... not cheated much... honest

@ tarjei

Do what I have done.In the editor load "injuries" and type in words like knee.ankel,foot,ligament etc.Each time you will get a list of these type of injuries eg: twisted ankel,broken ankel,sprained ankel etc. Then you just alter the % of the injury and the number of days/weeks off.I halved everything and it works great.

Â