AndyClarke

Okay, the version number is 14.1.1 so I guess there definitely is a need for a retail key.

However, the game still functions perfectly fine apart from Online being blocked still. 

Sorry guys  :(  :(  :(.

At least some people may be able to play a bit longer before deciding whether to buy or not, think I'll go grab it today!

Have downloaded the demo - played for about an hour, with only 17 players to pick from for Villa and no transfer budget.... where's the fun in that?

For the first time ever, I haven't enjoyed playing it.

I'm not knocking Andy - but there's being realistic and then there's too realistic :(

Don't think I'll purchase it.

More challenging makes it even more fun for me atleast, one thing you could do is remove all loans/injuries so you have a full squad to work with and then sell bent/ireland/hutton etc for a bit of cash but it does get better once you've gotten through a season or two.

Yeah, I enjoy the challenge too.

I'm having lots of fun seeing Grealish, Gardner and Webb getting into the team. Graham getting close too. Grealish is now described as wonderkid and has scored 11 goals (2nd season) and I think Gardner is close to getting his first cap. I'm doing well with lots of the original squad still there and that is more satisfying then having a budget and buying success.

Villa are set up very nicely, a star player who you can keep if you have a bit of luck and get results, a fair few young players who have a chance of getting in and around the first team and the finances pinching you all the time.

I've seen a few people saying that they are only getting about £10million transfer budget even by season 3, which is good and maintains the challenge. The game has become easy over the years purely by keeping your job and watching the finances fix themselves whilst picking up top youngsters from all over the World, I suspect that is still the case but at least at Villa you will have to work hard to get to that position!

A change this year is that bonuses are taken out of the transfer budget. It makes it a bit harder to wheel and deal, but players that have less than a year left on their contract or are not getting games can be bought fairly cheaply too. I'm like this much more than FM13, where any half decent player cost and arm and a leg.

Got two saves on the go, the one where I was Deinze in Belgium and moved to England after two promotions and now one with Brighton.

Won the Championship with Brighton and in February of my first season in the Prem I'm sitting comfortably in third position.

Beat Man City, United and Chelsea on the bounce.

Think I can turn these guys into world beaters!

Tempted to play as Villa for the challenge, I really think it is one of the best ones in the game if you like top level management. .

Going to do some editing first for you lovely people, just need to check I am allowed to do a couple of things.

Â