Match Thread

samjp26

Helenius has the vision and passing ability of a central midfielder.

Unfortunately, on his showing so far, he also has the finishing ability and instincts of a central midfielder.

He'll be interesting to watch, he'll make an excellent support striker I think, but his size sort of leads people into thinking he'll lead the line.

Unfortunately, on his showing so far, he also has the finishing ability and instincts of a central midfielder.

He'll be interesting to watch, he'll make an excellent support striker I think, but his size sort of leads people into thinking he'll lead the line.

Think that's being a little harsh, OBE. He did miss a good chance today but, going on the youtube videos and what the AAB fans said, finishing is one of his best attributes.

Think that's being a little harsh, OBE. He did miss a good chance today but, going on the youtube videos and what the AAB fans said, finishing is one of his best attributes.

It is a bit harsh, you're right. I think his build might lead people into thinking he should be one thing when he's actually another.

Gardner is coming on now according to Jack, who seems to have forgotten he told us he wasn't on the bench half an hour ago.

Â