Match Thread

samjp26

@JoresOkore tweeted yesterday: In Ireland with the team looking forward for tomorrow.. Hopefully it gonna be a great day...

That sounds like he'll get a little game time to me!

Hope Tonev is back too.

Think Lambo might rest either Gabby, Weimann or Benteke for this, so presume Helenius will start. Hoping for another clean sheet and 3-4 goals.

I agree, think our final friendly against Malaga is when we will see our most likely starting 11 for the Arsenal game.

no chance he will rest Benteke entirely. He still lacks match fitness. Gabby or Wiemann may be rested. Helenius and Tonev on either side of Benteke would be interesting.

no chance he will rest Benteke entirely. He still lacks match fitness. Gabby or Wiemann may be rested. Helenius and Tonev on either side of Benteke would be interesting.

I would like to see this before the start of the season. Hope Okore can get at least 45 mins too!

You have to have money in your betting account. If you haven't got a 365 account you can't watch. I suggest you sign up, have a flutter and sit back and watch the game. Btw I don't think you can get it full screen.Gonna watch on my iPad which is another plus as avtv can't be viewed on an iPad.

It's a website

VILLA: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Baker, El Ahmadi, Agbonlahor, Luna, Westwood, Benteke, Tonev, Weimann

SUBS: Steer, Okore, Clark, Bacuna, Helenius, Delph, Sylla, Gardner, Carruthers.

Looks like a 4-2-3-1 to me with Tonev (yay!) Agbonlahor and Weimann supporting Benteke.

KEA gets another opportunity to impress alongside Westwood.

2nd half will be good to see Okore next to Clark. Delph and Sylla in the middle too - certainly a dynamic coupling!

Edited by theboyangel

How do I view it on bet365?

Just went to ring up Villa ticket office because my ST promo code hasn't arrived for AVTV and they are shut on Sundays.

Jack Woodward tweets: "Season ticket holders call 0800 6120970 for AVTV code for new season if you haven't got it - should have had an e mail on Friday! #avfc"

Â