Match Thread

samjp26

I'm somewhat optimistic of a victory tonight as we'll most likely have a number of key players back. Not that the results matter of course but the quality of football will be higher. That and we should be nearing full match fitness the closer the get to the end of pre-season.

This game has a bit of meaning for me. Having gone to Bangor university for 3 years, I've passed Gresty road on hundreds of occasions when getting the train and wanted to go to a game there.

Even better that it's the Villa! 3-0 UTV

So. Is AVTV going to 'Perform' fault free today? Glad I'm going to Newport in person so I don't have to rely on it for at least one match...

• Like 1

Villa: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Clark, Bacuna, El Ahmadi, Agbonlahor, Luna, Westwood, Benteke, Weimann

60mins: Steer, Donacien, Baker, Bacuna, Helenius, Delph, Sylla, Robinson, Herd, Gardner, Carruthers

• Like 1

So. Is AVTV going to 'Perform' fault free today? Glad I'm going to Newport in person so I don't have to rely on it for at least one match...

Are they even streaming the Newport game?

Oh, I dunno actually - I just presumed that they were. Not sure about the Walsall and Rovers matches either now you mention it. Anyone know?

Â