Manchester United

BOF

And yet we will not take adfunkingvantage of this, and will roll over like the bitch we are.

Dude, they are 7th with 51 points. It's basically like playing Liverpool of the last few years in terms of where they are in the table, it's not like we went there every season and grabbed three easy points. We won there a few years ago I remember, we also lost 0-3 at home this season, they will be huge favorites to win but stranger things have happened. We do have the system to beat them to be fair; they will have a lot of the play but will lack penetration as they have done all season, and we will have the players to benefit on the counter.

And yet we will not take adfunkingvantage of this, and will roll over like the bitch we are.

Can I have next week's lottery numbers as well?

I'm shocked you could ever be wrong about Lotto numbers. 

What's that even supposed to mean?

All I'm saying is that you don't know how we will play, and describing the club you support as "the bitch" seems a bit unfair. It's not like we always roll over for United, we just never win.

Edited by Mantis

What's that even supposed to mean?

All I'm saying is that you don't know how we will play, and describing the club you support as "the bitch" seems a bit unfair. It's not like we always roll over for United, we just never win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StTqXEQ2l-Y

Zatman when you say Ferdinand is not a top defender, are you referring to now or just in general as in his whole career?

overall. he relied on his pace and footballing skill and not his defensive instinct. a good defender but not a great defender.

So did Thierry Henry.

Well Moyes' prematch comments saying that Ferguson left him a crap squad and would have also struggled this season seems to have struck a nerve with even the most loyal United supporter.

It will be interesting to see what the atmosphere is like at Old Trafford today.

Moyes said aging squad. To be honest I think he is right to some extent. Ferguson would not of won the league with this squad this season, especially as Chelsea and Citeh have improved loads. Ferguson knew what he was doing and got out at the right time. But I do think Ferguson would have done better than Moyes though. They would probably be just below Arsenal I  think.

If we score the first goal today things could get interesting. I know the home support has tended to be on the side of Moyes until now but the tide does seem to be turning. If we do get the first it could mean frustration starting to get to the glory hunters 

Edited by TrinityRoadSteps

Â