VillaGoMarching

12 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Could definitely see him at Utd. 

I wouldn’t say Newcastle are particularly strong upfront either though. Isak does Ok, but not scored loads. Wilson is pony. Kane would be a huge statement signing for the champions league (if they get there), would be better than who they have (we all know they love a number 9 up there 🤦🏻‍♂️)

Guessing you haven't watched us a lot? Isak is outstanding, he's got 10 from 11 starts (0.93 Goals per 90), in his first season in the League, where he's missed half the season through injury. He's an amazing talent, only 23 and if he can avoid injury he's a 20+ goal a season striker, easy. Wilson is a 1 in 2 striker and has been most of his career, he's got 11 from 16 starts this season (0.7 Goals per 90). 

Bringing in a reluctant Harry Kane would cost a fortune, ruin the wage structure, stymie Isak's progress, ostracise Wilson and wouldn't turn us from a one off CL team into a regular CL team. Man Utd would deliver him trophies, break goal scoring records, and he'd return them to the position of challenging for titles.

29 minutes ago, TheFish said:

Guessing you haven't watched us a lot? Isak is outstanding, he's got 10 from 11 starts (0.93 Goals per 90), in his first season in the League, where he's missed half the season through injury. He's an amazing talent, only 23 and if he can avoid injury he's a 20+ goal a season striker, easy. Wilson is a 1 in 2 striker and has been most of his career, he's got 11 from 16 starts this season (0.7 Goals per 90). 

Bringing in a reluctant Harry Kane would cost a fortune, ruin the wage structure, stymie Isak's progress, ostracise Wilson and wouldn't turn us from a one off CL team into a regular CL team. Man Utd would deliver him trophies, break goal scoring records, and he'd return them to the position of challenging for titles.

I think Isak has everything to be an incredible striker for you lot.  Very jealous. As for Wilson a good player but i reckon we have the new younger version coming through in Cameron Archer.  Kane for Manure or for Bayern if he is willing to take a chance in another league to guarantee silverware . 

I hope Kane has learned from 2 years ago. Keep his gob shut. Refuse to sign any new contract.   I still think that broken gentlemans agreemenr between him and Levy will be a huge issue . I just want to see any transfer go to the wire so that Levy knows that if he doesnt get any money he will be able to leave on a free . As we all know Spurs dont measure success wirh trophies. It is done with stadiums and dividends to shareholders 

2 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

I think Isak has everything to be an incredible striker for you lot.  Very jealous. As for Wilson a good player but i reckon we have the new younger version coming through in Cameron Archer.  Kane for Manure or for Bayern if he is willing to take a chance in another league to guarantee silverware . 

Oh aye Wilson's definitely on the older side, not sure he's too happy about being usurped by Isak. Dunno if you'd heard that podcast he does with Antonio, but you can definitely sense he hates not starting, especially when he's scoring pretty regularly.

If he can get used to not being the main man, he's a great striker to bring off the bench and to share his knowledge with the younger players. He might angle for a move in the summer if he can't move past it.

19 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Kane wants that Premier League scoring record of Shearer's,  United or Chelsea.

10 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Kane to Man Poo seems the logical move...

Pretty certain he would not want to join the Barcodes; dodgy owners, blood-money etc...

It's the obvious move, and the one the media will probably be pushing.

13 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Kane to Man Poo seems the logical move...

Pretty certain he would not want to join the Barcodes; dodgy owners, blood-money etc...

The England captain who bowed down to Qataris about the captains armband at the World Cup. He would have no issues moving to Newcastle, sure he was desperate to join City in 2021

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The England captain who bowed down to Qataris about the captains armband at the World Cup. He would have no issues moving to Newcastle, sure he was desperate to join City in 2021

No he was bound by the FA to not get involved in politics.

He has a choice of whom to sign for; when representing England he has to play the game...

Just imagine if Kane decides to run his contract down to spite Levy and Spurs were to get nothing in the summer of 2025.

With no European football next season, a huge stadium debt and sponsors leaving in droves, they'd be completely ruined - it'd be wonderful.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He bowed down to the FA who told him not to wear the one love arm band.

The FA bowed down to FIFA who promised an unlimited yet to be defined punishment if it was worn.

FIFA bowed down to the Qatari’s.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Just imagine if Kane decides to run his contract down to spite Levy and Spurs were to get nothing in the summer of 2025.

With no European football next season, a huge stadium debt and sponsors leaving in droves, they'd be completely ruined - it'd be wonderful.

This is where good management at the club is useful. They should be defining his future this summer. Either sign a new deal or you’ll be sold.

Spurs have no management so all bets are off…

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Imagine Levy trying to force him out and Kane just blanking him and saying well you told me i had to fulfil my contract. So i will. 

Edited by MWARLEY2
  • Like 1

Â