FIFA lose free to air appeal for World Cup matches.

The_Rev

Like like like like. **** you FIFA & UEFA. Money grabbing whores. It's a pity the man on the street in Brazil won't get a similar kind of financial justice.

Like like like like. **** you FIFA & UEFA. Money grabbing whores. It's a pity the man on the street in Brazil won't get a similar kind of financial justice.

Lucky bastards :)

As I've said several times before (and we're straying off topic here), surely the FIRST thing that should be assessed about a world cup host candidate is whether it is actually capable of hosting the event.

And having temperatures of 50 odd degrees is a big X in that box.

Qatar shouldn't have even been considered, let alone chosen.

It was a midday kickoff and Irish players have said it was 110 degrees that day. any photo of Steve Staunton in that game will tell you how bad it was

I'm puzzled..... does Staunton have some sort of hat with a thermometer on it? 

I'll take the printed temperature from a news source over what Ray Houghton's arse says it was on the day if thats ok with you. 

EDIT: Also - ginger irishman looks a bit red when its hot shocker?! 

Edited by Eames
  • Like 2

Isn't there an opposite wind-chill thing for humidity in heat? Quick google says the 'humidex' factor. I wonder what that was on the day.

Isn't there an opposite wind-chill thing for humidity in heat? Quick google says the 'humidex' factor. I wonder what that was on the day.

Humidity doesn't make it feel  hotter just more uncomfortable. 

I'm not saying that the game in Florida in 94 wasn't hot or rubbish to play football in, just that to attempt to argue that Florida is/was hotter than the qatari desert in mid july is a pretty daft point of view. 

• Like 1

It was a midday kickoff and Irish players have said it was 110 degrees that day. any photo of Steve Staunton in that game will tell you how bad it was

I'm puzzled..... does Staunton have some sort of hat with a thermometer on it? 

I'll take the printed temperature from a news source over what Ray Houghton's arse says it was on the day if thats ok with you. 

EDIT: Also - ginger irishman looks a bit red when its hot shocker?! 

Fine, well check average temperatures of Doha and Orlando then if dont believe me, its not that far off

Edited by Zatman

Â