Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

I really like this girl at work but every time I feel like I'm ready to do something about it, my nerve just goes. Every time.

This the polish chick?

Get a **** move on kidda.

Hungarian but yes, I know, I know.

There's a joke in here somewhere

Was 01/02 the one with Tonton Moukoko?

yup and any player from Sweden was ridiculously good kim kallstrom etc 

I FB'd Kim Kallstrom once. Asked him if he was coming to Villa. He said maybe. Damn you Kim </3

• Like 1

I really like this girl at work but every time I feel like I'm ready to do something about it, my nerve just goes. Every time.

This the polish chick?

She was definitely Polish before. Did she move?

This the polish chick?

... No, I don't know any Polish people.

You basically have nothing to lose by asking her for a coffee. Unless you do it like a crazy person, of course.

If she's interested, she'll say yes regardless. If shes not, you've not lossy anything and you've gained the knowledge that you needn't waste your time and move onto the next one.

This the polish chick?

... No, I don't know any Polish people.

Racist.

The fact that Will Hughes is, according to my quick google, being linked to the usual suspects like arsenal, spurrrrrrrrz and liverpool, but not us. All we have in our favour is a bloody twitter link.

A dad letting his kid kick the back tyre on my bike REALLY hard when I am on the chain ferry, does nothing when I ask him to stop but gives me a dirty look when I ask him, for the final time to "stop his brat from kicking my bike"

Bloody hard punts they were too!

I asked politely a few times before I called his kid a brat, kicks went on for a good three minutes and even after I had told his dad. What is it with parents who don't give a shit?

A dad letting his kid kick the back tyre on my bike REALLY hard when I am on the chain ferry, does nothing when I ask him to stop but gives me a dirty look when I ask him, for the final time to "stop his brat from kicking my bike"

I asked politely a few times before I called his kid a brat, kicks went on for a good three minutes and even after I had told his dad. What is it with parents who don't give a shit?

You should have kicked the kid in his head.

But seriously, I've learned over time that for a lot of these scumbags, trying to be nice and polite in the beginning doesn't work. Rather being aggressive from the outset usually gets things done.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

But seriously, I've learned over time that for a lot of these scumbags, trying to be nice and polite in the beginning doesn't work. Rather being aggressive from the outset usually gets things done.

It did piss me off a lot, more so that the guy just let it happen.

We get some morons on this part of the Island.

It did piss me off a lot, more so that the guy just let it happen.

We get some morons on this part of the Island.

Not moronic, just inconsiderate pricks

• Like 1

Â