Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Resolve has no hangover magic cures in it, its just fuzzy asprin, you might aswel take a dolly mixture to cure your hangover

I don't care what was in it, it was easily the best thing i've ever had for hangovers - never had one it couldn't shift.

Well you definatly can't get resolve any more but superdrug sell there own version of it, fwiw hangovers can be shifted by mixing half a pint of Orange juice with half a pint of water, mix in a spoon of table salt and knock it back with ibuprofen

Okay. I'll appeal. If they don't grant it then I'll ignore them.

Just annoying and preventable.

Wouldn't even bother appealing. If it's not from the council, throw it in the bin. I know someone who literally gets one every few days when he goes to the gym, must have racked up thousands of pounds worth of fines over the past couple of years.

Resolve has no hangover magic cures in it, its just fuzzy asprin, you might aswel take a dolly mixture to cure your hangover

I don't care what was in it, it was easily the best thing i've ever had for hangovers - never had one it couldn't shift.

Well you definatly can't get resolve any more but superdrug sell there own version of it, fwiw hangovers can be shifted by mixing half a pint of Orange juice with half a pint of water, mix in a spoon of table salt and knock it back with ibuprofen

I don't care what you say, Resolve works.

If it's a placebo effect then I don't care (but I don't think it is), it's the best **** placebo I've ever had in my life.

Nothing I've ever had has cured a hangover like Resolve can.

• Like 1

FWIW, Designer 1, I've found 2 dissolvable alka seltzer mixed with a berrocca tablet (in water, obviously) to be a nearly adequate substitute.

Still won't cure your super mega hangovers like Resolve could, but it'll do the job for a mild morning after headache.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

OK on a similar theme, how many dead bodies have you discovered?

Me... 2

an unspecified number

I was in an all terrain safari vehicle (Bedford rascal with roof cut off), travelling up the Trans Africa Highway when we were first on the scene at an accident where a truly huge truck had driven through another Bedford Rascal in a head on collision. There were body parts all over the road. Literally, arms and legs and meat. We had to stay there whilst others alerted the police and ambulance. We had to stay there so the body parts didn't attract animals. 

nothing helps my hangovers any more, well if I am just a bit muzzy after a decent session I dont really class it as a hangover, a hangover is when I have had something like 8 cans of stella and the best part of a bottle of vodka and can't get out of bed until 2 o'clock in the afternoon and dont feel even semi normal until 6 or 7 o'clock the following evening and don't feel 100% for 2 days

hence why I don't drink anywhere near as much as I used to

PS Jim, wouldn't a spoon of salt contribute to making you even more dehydrated?

When you wake up your dehydrated so you have a drink then piss it straight back out cus your body is now forcing the toxins out, adding the salt will go to your kidneys, meaning the water and sugar in the Orange juice are free to rehydrate, your headache is caused cus the brain has swelled due to lack of water and is pulling on the lining of your skull

Edited by Jimzk5

PS Jim, wouldn't a spoon of salt contribute to making you even more dehydrated?

When you wake up your dehydrated so you have a drink then piss it straight back out cus your body is now forcing the toxins out, adding the salt will go to your kidneys, meaning the water and sugar in the Orange juice are free to rehydrate, your headache is caused cus the brain has swelled due to lack of water and is pulling on the lining of your skull

I'll try the orange juice thing next time I go out.

If it's anything close to Resolve I'll worship you.

do you mean 'our club' as in the villa or is there some secret 'VT club'?

the only thing that a secret VT club should celebrate would be the anniversary of the honeytrap thread

I was being sarcastic because some people seem to say we shouldn't celebrate the European cup win.

Â