Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Ingrediants left over from cooking a specific meal.

For example on Saturday i cooked a chicken leek and spring onion pie with puff pastry, swede & potato mash and some veg.

So now in the fridge im left with half a pot of creme fraiche, half a pack of ready to use puff pastry, a swede, 4 potato's, 2 leeks and about half a dozen spring onions and no idea what to do with them!

it's bound to have been done already but I'm gonna give ATM's another mention

it's 2011 and yet some people still walk up to an ATM like they have never seen one before , flaff around finding where to put the card in the machine , open their bag to find their reading glasses , probe around to find the piece of paper that they have written their pin number on ,promptly get the pin number wrong anyway then spend another few minutes deciding how much they want to withdraw .. 5 mins to make a simple withdrawal .. the ATM's should be rigged so that from the point of putting in your card if you haven't completed your transaction within 40 seconds you get terminated by 30,000 volts of electricity

it's bound to have been done already but I'm gonna give ATM's another mention

it's 2011 and yet some people still walk up to an ATM like they have never seen one before , flaff around finding where to put the card in the machine , open their bag to find their reading glasses , probe around to find the piece of paper that they have written their pin number on ,promptly get the pin number wrong anyway then spend another few minutes deciding how much they want to withdraw .. 5 mins to make a simple withdrawal .. the ATM's should be rigged so that from the point of putting in your card if you haven't completed your transaction within 40 seconds you get terminated by 30,000 volts of electricity

Absobloodylutly! It pisses me off the amount of people that can't fathom the basic idea of the ATM. Quick cash, no queueing etc...

I have this complex that, if I am spending too long at the ATM i'll cancel, and join the back of the queue again.

There should be a 60 second countdown on the cash machine. After that, then the contents of your account get spewed out in all directions.

Ingrediants left over from cooking a specific meal.

For example on Saturday i cooked a chicken leek and spring onion pie with puff pastry, swede & potato mash and some veg.

So now in the fridge im left with half a pot of creme fraiche, half a pack of ready to use puff pastry, a swede, 4 potato's, 2 leeks and about half a dozen spring onions and no idea what to do with them!

Could do with some meat, but you could make a pie out of that lot.

ATMs was on the last thread, I remember as I brought it up!

People are reatrded around ATMs! (I know Jon is bound to jump out and remonstrate with me for saying this but) people need to **** stop being so fecking slow round a bloody ATM! Decide beforehand how much you want instead of dithering!

:angry:

Same as the people who get to the front of the queue in the supermarket, put all there food through and then seem surprised that they need to pay for it, and spend ages looking for their card/cash!

What were you expecting to happen at this point?

Seconded Stevo. And the same with people in places like Maccies. You decide what you want whilst you queue you morons! Don't spend ages umming and aahing about it when you're there!

I'm a Brit, ergo I can queue, but also as a Brit I am very impatient! :x

Seconded Stevo. And the same with people in places like Maccies. You decide what you want whilst you queue you morons! Don't spend ages umming and aahing about it when you're there!

But on the other hand, the staff in Maccies pester you when you're clearly still looking at what to order. If you walk in when there's no one queueing, and look up at the menu, you get a barrage of

"next please"

"Can I help you"

"Next please sir"

"Yeh Hold on a second I'm lookin' at the menu"

"Would you like our new cherry pie?"

"Please, don't, don't offer me anything... I'll tell you what I want"

"Ok, we have our new McTasty in today"

"SHUT THE **** UP!"

True... I'm referring to the ones who have had time in the queue to decide.

To avoid the situation you just described I janf back towards the back of the outlet and make up my mind there.

Don't you have the machines where you put the order in yourself and get a number and just go and pick up from the counter ?

There are about 6 of them in the maccie d's near work. It removes the need to talk to any of the staff then which is all good.

People are reatrded around ATMs! (I know Jon is bound to jump out and remonstrate with me for saying this but) people need to **** stop being so fecking slow round a bloody ATM! Decide beforehand how much you want instead of dithering!

Nope, I'm totally with you on this Andrew! :P

And with people at supermarkets, or indeed any shop when they have queued and are then about to pay but are NEVER prepared.

My Ex GF used to be like that, when buying a round. You've ordered some drinks, get your purse out of your bag, get your money out of your purse, BEFORE the guys says "that'll be £7 please". You know roughtly how much it will be!

Oh. £7!? Right, just let me fish about in my bag for my purse ..... FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU :twisted:

:lol: just normally whatever I put on this thread, you have a counter-argument (bullet-pointed naturally) telling me why I'm wrong, and which people my unabated rage affects! :D

Still another thing annoys me is when I'm dealing with a product return and no product number is put on the damn return form! :x Thanks, now I have to phone around to find the exact part number which usually takes about 15 minutes. China, I'm looking at you here.

But on the other hand, the staff in Maccies pester you when you're clearly still looking at what to order. If you walk in when there's no one queueing, and look up at the menu, you get a barrage of

"next please"

"Can I help you"

"Next please sir"

"SHUT THE **** UP!"

Aaah, the classic rookie mistake there. You don't have to answer them if you don't want to and no one will push in so chill.

(Another tip for in Maccie D's... I do this 2 or 3 times a year. If I need to wait more than a few minutes and the Q's are long I take pictures and send to Maccie D's HQ. Just say you gave up in the end and went to BK who had 6 tills open. They will send you a voucher for a free meal, no limit so take your mates.)

Nope, I'm totally with you on this Andrew! :P

And with people at supermarkets, or indeed any shop when they have queued and are then about to pay but are NEVER prepared.

My Ex GF used to be like that, when buying a round. You've ordered some drinks, get your purse out of your bag, get your money out of your purse, BEFORE the guys says "that'll be £7 please". You know roughtly how much it will be!

Oh. £7!? Right, just let me fish about in my bag for my purse ..... FFFFFUUUUUUUUUU :twisted:

This maybe a Dutch thing as it effects the whole population. At any tills, eg Supermarket they all look for the change thing so € 4.27 means they look fo rhte 0.73 that they know they have (or similar) ....but don't. 2 people did it to me the other day and the looking took twice as long as the scanning and bagging, I left my basket and **** off somewhere else.

"next please"

"Can I help you"

"Next please sir"

"SHUT THE **** UP!"

Aaah, the classic rookie mistake there. You don't have to answer them if you don't want to and no one will push in so chill.

(Another tip for in Maccie D's... I do this 2 or 3 times a year. If I need to wait more than a few minutes and the Q's are long I take pictures and send to Maccie D's HQ. Just say you gave up in the end and went to BK who had 6 tills open. They will send you a voucher for a free meal, no limit so take your mates.)

Yeah Stevo, you Maccies Rookie.

Â