Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Not being able to distinguish between conversations in dreams and conversations in real life

I get this a lot. To take it further, when I'm in conversation with someone and think of something to say, moments later I can't remember if I've already said it or not. Sometimes I've already said it and they look at me like I'm insane, other times by the time I've concluded that I haven't said it the converastion has move on and it doesn't matter.

Not being able to distinguish between conversations in dreams and conversations in real life

I get this a lot. To take it further, when I'm in conversation with someone and think of something to say, moments later I can't remember if I've already said it or not. Sometimes I've already said it and they look at me like I'm insane, other times by the time I've concluded that I haven't said it the converastion has move on and it doesn't matter.

I'm just like this. I find myself preceding things I say with "Erm, have I already asked you..." or "have I already said...", although most of the time I just don't bother because I'm not sure.

I'm just like this. I find myself preceding things I say with "Erm, have I already asked you..." or "have I already said...", although most of the time I just don't bother because I'm not sure.

This thread got good all of a sudden. I have gotten the fear of repeating thing. The worst is the paranoia afterwards when I'll convince myself I've just told the same story twice in the space of a minute and the people I've told are just tolerating me in a kind of pitying way.

When I get an idea of something to say in company, but I don't say it, I can't think of anything else to say until I say the first thing. Then I can get back to listening to what other people are saying and contributing with something else. It's why after a conversation has moved on, I'll come out with a statement that relates to something that has been long since discussed.

It's bloody annoying.

It also annoys me that I haven't laughed skittishly like paul rudd and jason segel since 2008, as far as I remember.

This thread got good all of a sudden. I have gotten the fear of repeating thing. The worst is the paranoia afterwards when I'll convince myself I've just told the same story twice in the space of a minute and the people I've told are just tolerating me in a kind of pitying way.

When I get an idea of something to say in company, but I don't say it, I can't think of anything else to say until I say the first thing. Then I can get back to listening to what other people are saying and contributing with something else. It's why after a conversation has moved on, I'll come out with a statement that relates to something that has been long since discussed.

It's bloody annoying.

It also annoys me that I haven't laughed skittishly like paul rudd and jason segel since 2008, as far as I remember.

You posted this 3 pages back

If I pull back my hair so it is tight against my head and I cover my cheeks to cover my beard and only show a little goatee, I look a lot like my dad :o:( :cry:

Don't do that then

It's bloody annoying.

You posted this 3 pages back

:angry:

Â