Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Well obviously I don't have any of that.

What VT really needs is a party outing to Ibiza.

I'd love to see Mike on the disco biscuits.

I read an interview with k d laing once, where she said she really fancied trying ecstacy, but definitely wouldn't, just in case it suddenly made her start liking shite music. :D

Just for the sake of conversation...

This'll probably consign me to the VillaTalk idiot pile (if not already there), but I did try it when I was younger, and would strongly recommend avoiding it. Messed me up for a couple of days, then left me hugely depressed for about a week.

Ho hum.

I've just started cycling to work, it's only 15 minutes each way but my arse feels like I've been gang-raped by burly sailors.

I presume you are experienced enough to make that comparison?

Ask Mike, apparently he lives next door.

Just for the sake of conversation...

This'll probably consign me to the VillaTalk idiot pile (if not already there), but I did try it when I was younger, and would strongly recommend avoiding it. Messed me up for a couple of days, then left me hugely depressed for about a week.

Ho hum.

I'm in the exact same boat as you, mate. Tried once to see what all the fuss was about. The next day is worse than any hangover and then was really depressed for a week or so for absolutely no reason at all. I'll stick to the booze.

I find that alot of time these days MDMA/E are used quite interchangeably, not quite sure why. I think it is because most of the stuff people have these days is not purely anything, it's all a bit of a mix of similar stuff. For example, I could not tell you for the life of me which I had tried, but at the same time I suppose I don't really care, because it sucked either way.

Probably the worst drug to come down off.. Haven't tried it myself, just from speaking to different people..

Nope, that would be MDMA. Same thing sort of but just a bit more extreme.

Right yeah, MDMA is the powder version?

Yeah, looks like brown sugar.

I find that alot of time these days MDMA/E are used quite interchangeably, not quite sure why. I think it is because most of the stuff people have these days is not purely anything, it's all a bit of a mix of similar stuff. For example, I could not tell you for the life of me which I had tried, but at the same time I suppose I don't really care, because it sucked either way.

Thats the danger mate, nobody is actually sure what the are taking. Take cocaine for example, there was a study on TV a year or two ago where they took so many samples from around the country and tested the purity.

Most were between 20-40% purity with a couple being sort of 60-70% purity. The rest of it was made up with all sorts of stuff. The stuff people score down the pub or whatever has more than likely been cut God knows how many times.

Yeah, you would really think that would be one of the biggest put off for people that are into using it wiggy. For example, I know some people who will occasionally go to like their electro/dance clubs, take shit and I will ask them if they even know what exactly they are taking, and typically the response you get is along the lines of "not really".

Me, maybe I am a bit of a risk adverse person, but putting anything in your body that you do not know the exact make up of is mad. For all you know, what you have is cut with a bunch of rat poison or something. All way too much trouble/hassle then it could ever be worth.

Wouldn't it make more sense to Legalize it, so you know your getting Pure stuff? without all the shit , these dealers add.

Huge can of worms you've cracked open there kid!!!

I understand what your saying, but the problem of dealers will never go away, The government would put tax on it, so you would be paying say £80 for a gram of pure stuff (it wouldnt be pure because if it was you would probably have a heart attack), but you would still have dealers putting out shit stuff for £40 a gram.

Just stay away from drugs kids, drugs are bad....ummkay?

Wouldn't it make more sense to Legalize it, so you know your getting Pure stuff? without all the shit , these dealers add.

Huge can of worms you've cracked open there kid!!!

I understand what your saying, but the problem of dealers will never go away, The government would put tax on it, so you would be paying say £80 for a gram of pure stuff (it wouldnt be pure because if it was you would probably have a heart attack), but you would still have dealers putting out shit stuff for £40 a gram.

Yeah that makes sense, Just stick to Beer and Cigs

I don't do drugs, I'm a responsible Citizen :)

the just legalize it arguement* has really been bombed recently by the fact that booze is legal, but taxed, and therefore counterfeit booze is available in a good few corner shops

* by that I mean the 'health' arguement on purity, the libertarian arguement still stands

:thumb:

I think its an age thing, ive done my fair share of dabbling when i was younger, but as you get older you just think "whats the point!?".

I look at people now when im out, you can see that they are wired, and i just think to myself "why do you need to stuff shit up your nose to make you have a good night out!"

Each to there own, just grew out of it years ago and dont see the point.

Â