Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

A former platonic girlfriend who I had a falling out with about 10 years ago emailed me a few days ago, wanting to get together. I didn't respond, cuz it's all history to me now. She emailed me again today saying she "found out" where I work and plans on visiting me there...(bar).

**** off

Back to the thread, spending 10 minutes filling out forms for an online insurance quote only to be told at the end 'sorry we can't give you a quote online, try phoning us'. What's the **** point of having the online form?

A former platonic girlfriend who I had a falling out with about 10 years ago emailed me a few days ago, wanting to get together. I didn't respond, cuz it's all history to me now. She emailed me again today saying she "found out" where I work and plans on visiting me there...(bar).

**** off

at best you end up being sucked off, at worst you could finger her behind the bins where u work? win/win situation surely? :winkold:

People dont actually dial numbers these days though do they? Even on landlines its usually a case of selecting a contact from a list and pressing call.

I shudder to think what I'd do if I had to call someone using someone else's phone....I don't think I know anyone's number by heart anymore :oops:

My parents' landline and my mobile are literally the only phone numbers I know by heart anymore.

I don't even know the number of my landline that I've had for nearly 2 years.

I ordered the Home Improvement complete boxset and it arrived all squashed and ripped and the bonus Binford Tools tape measure / spirit level is missing and all the DVDs are region 1 when it was advertised as region 2 :x

I'm halfway through season 2 of Cheers already. If I didn't have DVDs to watch, I'd have nothing to live for :(

Â