Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

the gf being useless at buying stocking fillers, we've done the main present now we've got £30 each as a budget to fill a stocking, she's moaning non stop that she hasn't got time she doesn't kwon what i like etc, last night in morrisons while picking up some bread i got her 7 things for £15, im dreading a repeat of last year where i sat unwrapping a packet of crisps "that i like"

also people who spend hundreds of pounds on their partners for xmas, our main present had a budget of £50, like i said stocking fillers is £30, why would you go out and spend £300 - £400 on your partner? utter madness IMO

Signs on the motorway that tell you it's foggy. No shit!

Or the fact that there are no signs to tell you there is a shed load of tail backs on the motorway before you get on!

Yes, good one! They have signs within about a 100 mile radious telling you that the M6 Toll is clear, but they can't tell you which roads aren't clear!

also people who spend hundreds of pounds on their partners for xmas, our main present had a budget of £50, like i said stocking fillers is £30, why would you go out and spend £300 - £400 on your partner? utter madness IMO

I can see why your don't like that. Theres a limit to any mans crisp in take!

Sky Sport. So glad I dont pay for it.

I only go and watch it so my Dad doesnt get the hump...but really. Commentators are shite, they bum the big clubs, and as for Andy Gray and his electronic screen thing - what a **** boring tit he is.

I just wish he'd learn to use the **** thing! It's embarrassing enough that Richard Keys has to point out which bit of the screen to press.

Â