Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Facebook.

I'm leaving it for about 20 reasons, as much as I need it to update and keep an eye on certain pages and groups I run (such as the ever popular McLeish is a horny ginge) the whole stalking thing has just got me so pissed off (not me stalking, others doing to me).

1) """Friends"""" who think just because they message me on Facebook, I have to log on and chat, the whole "But I messaged you on Facebook" and "Oh you never reply" pisses me off. If I wanted to talk to you, I would ring you. Some of these people are 30+ and are obsessing over contacting me, just get a life. Let me have my space.

I

1b) The above who invite me out on Facebook and then complain because I don't meet up with them once a week.

1c) Ex Girlfriends actually subscribing to my updates. Pathetic.

1d, section 4.1) Ex girlfriends re-adding me. Erm...

2) **** stupid gaming invites, **** right off. I am expected to have time to reject every single one of these retarded games? CANCEL ALL GAMES... ggrrrrrrrr I do not have time, not do I enjoy fingering an animated sheep.

2a) You have been invited to Barry Chuckles Ballroom party... **** off.

2b) Shit bands.

2c) Religion.. "Like this if this person inspires you through god" **** off.

**** Facebook.

Stuart "likes" this

2 people like this.

Facebook.

I'm leaving it for about 20 reasons, as much as I need it to update and keep an eye on certain pages and groups I run (such as the ever popular McLeish is a horny ginge) the whole stalking thing has just got me so pissed off (not me stalking, others doing to me).

1) """Friends"""" who think just because they message me on Facebook, I have to log on and chat, the whole "But I messaged you on Facebook" and "Oh you never reply" pisses me off. If I wanted to talk to you, I would ring you. Some of these people are 30+ and are obsessing over contacting me, just get a life. Let me have my space.

I

1b) The above who invite me out on Facebook and then complain because I don't meet up with them once a week.

2) **** stupid gaming invites, **** right off. I am expected to have time to reject every single one of these retarded games? CANCEL ALL GAMES... ggrrrrrrrr I do not have time, not do I enjoy fingering an animated sheep.

2b) Shit bands.

**** Facebook.

Stuart "likes" this

2 people like this.

Dante Lockhart U mad bro?

Facebook.

I

2b) Shit bands.

**** Facebook.

Stuart "likes" this

2 people like this.

Dante Lockhart U mad bro?

Ok, ok let's stop :lol:

The fat on bacon.

Crispy i can deal with it...stringy it makes me gag.

Also, chicken skin...why do people eat that shit!?!?!

But it's the same deal as with bacon fact - crispy, yes, slimy, no.

Â