Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The fact that the majority of websites for subscription services (phones, broadband, TV, gas etc) make it so difficult to find what you're looking for. They always seem to be impossibel to navigate, especially if you want to try and change anything about your account, even if it's positive.

I'm trying to find out my upgrade date from the O2 website and it's impossible.

They even sent me an email saying "log in to MyO2" to find out when you're elligible for an upgrade. Can't find it anywhere on the site.

Clicking 'WWE: General Chat' instead of 'General Chat' and reading the first couple of posts thinking I've missed something.
I live in fear of doing this. I know it's bound to happen eventually.

You are right though. It's often harder to find something on their websites by starting at their homepage and navigating. It's often easier to google search what you're looking for and get a link straight to the well-hidden section of website which is what I did there.

I could find "MyO2" (I'm not that retarded :D)

But once in there I couldn't find my upgrade date. I could find somewhere to request an upgrade, but it just told me there that I wasn't yet elligible for one.

Eventually I gave up and downloaded the App, which wouldn't let me log in. So then I wen ton their mobile site, where I eventually found it! (17th April by the way, result!)

That my new project manager's name is spelt Thereasa. That is the most annoying spelling of a name I've seen. Even looking at it irks me. I'm sure I'll mistakenly pronounce it phoenetically when talking to her at some point because it's how I've chosen to pronounce it out of earshot :)

Clicking 'WWE: General Chat' instead of 'General Chat' and reading the first couple of posts thinking I've missed something.
I live in fear of doing this. I know it's bound to happen eventually.

:lol:

Weekly TV series' that don't usually do 2-parters (i.e. they give you closure each week), all of a sudden doing a 2-parter and making you wait :angry: I'm looking at you Gordon Ramsay.

That my new project manager's name is spelt Thereasa. That is the most annoying spelling of a name I've seen. Even looking at it irks me. I'm sure I'll mistakenly pronounce it phoenetically when talking to her at some point because it's how I've chosen to pronounce it out of earshot :)

Happens all the time in the East - people named with weird variants of English names.

Ah yes, one of those "lets zpell the name in a way nobody else does" and then complain that everybody gets the email-address wrong.

F U

Happens all the time in the East - people named with weird variants of English names.

Like 'Ian', with a superfluous 'v', you mean? :winkold:

That's 'terrible', Mike.

:lol: Mine's a Slavic name jackarse :lol:

I knew it would come up just knew it! :evil:

That's 'terrible', Mike.

Get out.

Â