Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Flower delivery companies who load up the flowers onto the van at 12:49 and then by 18:15 have still not delivered them to the intended recipient.

Cost me a small **** fortune, she better get them some time today or im asking for a refund. :angry:

Flower delivery companies who load up the flowers onto the van at 12:49 and then by 18:15 have still not delivered them to the intended recipient.

Cost me a small **** fortune, she better get them some time today or im asking for a refund. :angry:

Did she get them?

The amount of people slagging off Valentines Day yesterday on facebook pissed me off. One particular highlight, 'some ppl make u feel sick on valentines, u aint married ffs'.

Miserable buggers. There's so much hate in the world, what's wrong with celebrating your love with your other half? (Gheyest sentences I've ever written on here).

The whole 'It's a con, it's just a way of making you spend money' nonsense does my head in too. You only spend what you want to spend, no ones forcing you to spend £100 on flowers. I cooked a nice meal. we shared a bottle of wine and watched a film together. It was lovely.

Love and peace man x

:oops:

I cooked a nice meal. we shared a bottle of wine and watched a film together. It was lovely.

That shouldn't be called Valentines Day though. That should normally be called 'a Saturday'.

I cooked a nice meal. we shared a bottle of wine and watched a film together. It was lovely.

That shouldn't be called Valentines Day though. That should normally be called 'a Saturday'.

Me cooking? That's a special, once in a blue moon type thing. Saturday night is a takeaway, beer and fighting for the remote, usually.

When your half way through posting a reply on VT and a colleague or your boss comes over to talk to you and you have to shut your browser.

This,

especially with some of the things I have posted during works time just lately, really dont need my gaffa reading some of them posts by accident

When your half way through posting a reply on VT and a colleague or your boss comes over to talk to you and you have to shut your browser.

This,

especially with some of the things I have posted during works time just lately, really dont need my gaffa reading some of them posts by accident

Can't you just minimise? My team leaders never notice. Or, I suppose they don't think to check.

On that theme,

every day the computers here have a "slow down". A short period (usually at some point between 10 and 11 am) where the computer freezes and whatever you've got on the screen inevitably stays there for 10 seconds, ish, whilst the computer sorts itself out.

Now, the vast majority of the time this isn't a big deal. But on the rare occasion I've succumbed to my temptation to look at VT, this 10 second period is the scariest moment of my week.

If someone comes up, I'd have an internet forum open, and no way to get rid of it.

So far, no-one has come up when that's happened. If they ever do, I don't know what I'll do. I might end up punching the screen in a panic!

Having to leave my desk at lunch time to drive to a shop and buy stuff. I just want to sit here til 5.30 :? I'm too lazy but it has to happen.
I go out every lunchtime, even if it's a monsoon outside. Wild horses wouldn't keep me in the office all day long, it would be too depressing.

Â