Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

Another example of the rich getting richer.

When I was abroad, I met a family who were staying with missus' friend. They were Dutch and rich. Different European city every weekend. I ask the kids (22 and 18) what they do for work.

Son works for his dad - fat wedge.

Girl has set up her own business, funded by daddy.

Rich get rich, fund businesses for the rich and the rich get richer.

They probably still get less holidays than teachers though :D

Someone just uploaded 721 photos of their holiday to facebook. Seven hundred and twenty one!!!

Might be that they want storage for their photos, mine are on picasa as no one wants to see all of this on its holidays

Someone just uploaded 721 photos of their holiday to facebook. Seven hundred and twenty one!!!

Might be that they want storage for their photos, mine are on picasa as no one wants to see all of this on its holidays

I just glanced at the first 50 or so, mainly of the sea and the coast line (bikini shots were weak).

I don't think I've taken that many photographs in my life.

There's no way I have.  Although it is something I need to improve.  Drink addles the brain and all my inside memories are fading.

There's no way I have.  Although it is something I need to improve.  Drink addles the brain and all my inside memories are fading.

I'm determined to take more. Its amazing how few I have of my brother in recent years. 

lots of my friends do that ..they just upload the whole sim card and you get upside down photo's blurred ones , crap ones of food and so on 

I like looking at photo's , and I like uploading a few myself with amusing comments ... but at least put some effort into it and delete the blurred and the boring ones

• Like 1

I'm determined to take more. Its amazing how few I have of my brother in recent years. 

thinking about it I have loads of my cat and my kids .. a few of the wife where she manages to sneak in the way ,  but hardly any of the rest of my family .. maybe I should correct this

Edited by tonyh29

I take a lot of photos, its essentially for me and my wife to look back and say that was an awesome time. No one gets enjoyment from anyone elses pictures.

what if they've taken loads of pictures at the Swedish sun tanning teams open day ?

• Like 1

I take a lot of photos, its essentially for me and my wife to look back and say that was an awesome time. No one gets enjoyment from anyone elses pictures.

what if they've taken loads of pictures at the Swedish sun tanning teams open day ?

After much consideration I feel my earlier statement was a little rash.

• Like 1

After much consideration I feel my earlier statement was a little rash.

Your wife showed me the pictures. I'd say the rash is quite significant...... I'd have it looked at if I were you. 

• Like 1

Rebekah Brooks going back to work/Rich people looking out for each other. How nice.

In fairness to Rebekah Brooks she has been found totally innocent of knowingly allowing journalist scum to wreck the lives of everyday people, preying on the recently bereaved, mass invasions of privacy and being complicit in hiding evidence from the police.

She was as much a victim in this as the parents of the missing that had phone voicemail tampered with.

Best of luck to her. It's a proud and worthy career, journalism for Murdoch's newspapers.

lots of my friends do that ..they just upload the whole sim card and you get upside down photo's blurred ones , crap ones of food and so on

I like looking at photo's , and I like uploading a few myself with amusing comments ... but at least put some effort into it and delete the blurred and the boring ones

A girl on my Facebook once did that and there were some topless pool pictures on there. She's pretty but not amazing, but boobs is boobs.

Awesome. I was tempted to save them but I felt bad.

A girl on my Facebook once did that and there were some topless pool pictures on there. She's pretty but not amazing, but boobs is boobs.

Awesome. I was tempted to save them but I felt bad.

I almost scanned the full 721 just in case there were some from the "private collection" mixed up in the dross... but I couldn't be arsed.

Â