Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The editor is always a good laugh to mess around on as well. Birmingham City reputation - 1, players ability severely reduced, money taken away, wages very high, jobs a good un!

So what did you actually edit? :)

My mum was moaning about my driving about a month ago, and what I did was pull into a layby, stop, turn the engine off and turned to her and said "I am not putting you in any danger, I am not breaking the law or treating other road users inconsiderately, and I am not driving like an idiot. If you want to backseat drive and moan about my driving, I will leave you here."

It worked, and she apologised.

I cannot stand people moaning about your car/driving style if you have had the decency to give them a lift.

Various friends on my fb Stevo. Throughout the course of the BRIT awards there was a load of "Who are Arcade Fire" "Arcade Fire, who are they" "how many band mebers do they want?" I was close to a FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU situation.
I'm surprised. God knows I pride myself on being out of touch with contemporary music :winkold: , but even I am aware that Arcade Fire are a major current band.

Never knowingly heard a note by 'em, mind.

My mum was moaning about my driving about a month ago, and what I did was pull into a layby, stop, turn the engine off and turned to her and said "I am not putting you in any danger, I am not breaking the law or treating other road users inconsiderately, and I am not driving like an idiot. If you want to backseat drive and moan about my driving, I will leave you here."

It worked, and she apologised.

I cannot stand people moaning about your car/driving style if you have had the decency to give them a lift.

She's your mum. She loves you and worries about you. I dunno if she drives, but the fact is she has a wealth of life experience, and you're nineteen.

Give her some slack.

Maybe you haven't been dripfed pop music like a lot of teenagers Mike.
Actually, yeah, I know what you mean. When I was a teenager some of my contemporaries only listened to what was in the singles chart, and actually did say things like "Led Zeppelin? Pink Floyd? Who the **** are these obscure bands you listen to?"

Maybe you haven't been dripfed pop music like a lot of teenagers Mike.
Actually, yeah, I know what you mean. When I was a teenager some of my contemporaries only listened to what was in the singles chart, and actually did say things like "Led Zeppelin? Pink Floyd? Who the **** are these obscure bands you listen to?"

:lol:

I am not averse to listening to mainstream music, I enjoy some of it, but some people are really "dumb" (if thats the word) about music, you know, they only listen to what the singles chart says.

Trying to get an idea of car insurance prices. Just out of interest I put in the details of my favourite car, 1973 Ford Falcon XB Coupe, filled in about 5 pages of details and then after the website 'searched' 121 companies for a quote, it came back with nothing. Unable to quote.

What a waste of 5 minutes, glad I put fake contact details in so atleast I won't be called by a bunch of clearings in the woods every day trying to sell me crap.

In primary school, it was suggested I liked things just to be different. Whereas everyone was buying Now 40 and wearing Man Utd jerseys, I was listening to The Beatles, Johnny Cash and Buddy Holly and following Aston Villa. Turns out I just had great taste.

Â