Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

The thing that annoys me about it is the iPhone syncing side of things e.g. file managment and file transfer to and from my laptop etc.

I've got an iPod Touch and have roughly the same problem, I used to have an MP3 player and for music and files it is better, just because you can access them and delete exactly what you want to, or put in exactly what you want to. You'd think with the success of iTunes/Apple it would be better.

Can't say I'm really satisfied with my iPod, the syncing is problematic at times, it costs a bomb compared to other players, and the battery life is dovetailing.

But for some goddamned reason the next MP3 player I get (once my current one dies out) will in all likelihood be another iPod. Beggars belief tbh :D

I still have a 1st gen iPod. They don't even call it the 'classic' any more. The one after it (or next one after that) is called the classic :mrgreen: Never had a moment's trouble with it.

I still have a 1st gen iPod. They don't even call it the 'classic' any more. The one after it (or next one after that) is called the classic :mrgreen: Never had a moment's trouble with it.

Yep old monochrome machines like the original iPods and those ancient mobiles from 9 or 10 years back were built to last, no question.

Then again I find Staffs scary
A little bit of knowledge...

Personally I find little shits like Jack Russells and Shih Tzus to be a much nastier piece of work. The staff's look doesn't help him, but that's all it is. They really are the softest of softies.

People blame the animal for its behaviour. Frankly it is usually always down to the owner. Jack Russells and Shih Tzus are usually always spoilt rotten by their owners. They act as if they are children. Those little things are nasty little ankle biters. They are always barking or yapping.

My friend has a staff. It turned into the biggest softy you would ever see. It was built and pure muscle but it wouldn't snap or bite at you ever. All he ever did was run into you like some mad man looking someone to play with it or lick you. 8)

All he ever did was run into you like some mad man looking someone to play with it or lick you

Yeah that's what the English bull does aswell. In it's attempt to play, it will steamroller you :lol: Nothing malicious in them though.

I refuse to have normal pictures taken of me. I either have to be drunk or asleep for a picture to be taken without me sticking two fingers up at the camera or pulling a face.

I refuse to have normal pictures taken of me. I either have to be drunk or asleep for a picture to be taken without me sticking two fingers up at the camera or pulling a face.

Oh i dread to think how many times you've been tea bagged young man. :lol:

Oh i dread to think how many times you've been tea bagged young man. :lol:

I don't pass out near my mates, if at all!

I'm a light sleeper as well.

All he ever did was run into you like some mad man looking someone to play with it or lick you

Yeah that's what the English bull does aswell. In it's attempt to play, it will steamroller you :lol: Nothing malicious in them though.

Sorry, but that's bad enough. I KNOW how "soft" they are supposed to be, the owners keep telling me. But the very fact of some musclebound animal that COULD clamp its jaws on my legs, hurling itself at me "playfully" is something I don't appreciate. Keep them on a lead and well away from me, please.

Â