Things that piss you off that shouldn't

theunderstudy

8pints - my friend said all black people are virgins - is that true?

I shall ask one's Father.

Although I suppose there's the answer.

Did you ask him?

Let me know what he says. :)

Edited by lapal_fan

Dickhead teenagers. More particularly in this case, posh dickhead teenagers. The dick who lives part-time in the house next-door-but-one is away and his little posh turd of a son has come back from boarding school for half-term only to throw a party. He can't be much older than 16 and all I can here is shit trance music full blast, out of tune yobbish chanting and teenage girls screaming. I feel for the Crazy Cat Lady next door, Christ knows how loud it must be for her. I expect someone may be calling the police on them soon. I bloody hope they do.

It seems to be all quiet from Ginko.

Does that mean that he has gone on the violent rampage as above or is he now being fellated by a drunk lass (obviously well over the age of sixteen) called Torie?

Edited in 'drunk'.

Ha, actually at about 10:30pm the loud music cut off and that's the last I heard of them. I assume the kid's uncle who owns the place came back around that time and put a stop to it. Either that or private school kids hold the shittest parties that have a 10:30pm curfew.

And no, no fellatio for me I'm afraid.

Dickhead teenagers. More particularly in this case, posh dickhead teenagers. The dick who lives part-time in the house next-door-but-one is away and his little posh turd of a son has come back from boarding school for half-term only to throw a party. He can't be much older than 16 and all I can here is shit trance music full blast, out of tune yobbish chanting and teenage girls screaming. I feel for the Crazy Cat Lady next door, Christ knows how loud it must be for her. I expect someone may be calling the police on them soon. I bloody hope they do.

It seems to be all quiet from Ginko.

Does that mean that he has gone on the violent rampage as above or is he now being fellated by a drunk lass (obviously well over the age of sixteen) called Torie?

Edited in 'drunk'.

Ha, actually at about 10:30pm the loud music cut off and that's the last I heard of them. I assume the kid's uncle who owns the place came back around that time and put a stop to it. Either that or private school kids hold the shittest parties that have a 10:30pm curfew.

And no, no fellatio for me I'm afraid.

You've only got to ask.

When your post is last on a page and never gets seen by anybody ever.

The app has shaken this problem up a bit

Do threads on the app display a different number of posts per page?

on the app, it has 3342 pages

(it only displays 10 posts per page I believe, so it has double the pages of the full website in every thread)

Edited by Stevo985

Â