VT Fantasy Football League 2013/14

maqroll

• 2 weeks later...

Cocked up and played my wildcard way to early, so had to rejig my team twice losing 20points, balls.

Currently my team is: mignolet, ivanovic, fonte, mertesacker, coleman, Hazard, lalallana, yaya toure, suarez, giroud, Rodríguez, on the bench is januzaj, whittaker and villas own Johnson.

Any ideas/thoughts? Really need to beat my brother and some friends of mine.. Off by 75pts

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think my strategy next year will be to spend big on MF and strikers, and just pick up the cheapest defenders and keepers who you know will start regularly and not totally suck.

I think my strategy next year will be to spend big on MF and strikers, and just pick up the cheapest defenders and keepers who you know will start regularly and not totally suck.

It really varies from season to season. Defenders have been at least as good an investment as midfielders this year, maybe better, but it's been a strikers league.

I've got 7 players playing, but I traded Aguero and Toure for Van Persie and Lallana. They should be able to make up the points.

:blink: hope you have a plan with the upcoming fixtures.

I've got 7 players playing, but I traded Aguero and Toure for Van Persie and Lallana. They should be able to make up the points.

:blink: hope you have a plan with the upcoming fixtures.

I do, I'm going to trade Van Persie and Lallana for Ageuro and Toure...

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Â