VT Fantasy Football League 2013/14

maqroll

I figure Özil will be back now seeing as he featured in the cup recently. It was him or Silva but I already have two Citeh players and would rather keep an Arsenal midfielder.

Too rash IMHO. He might not be done going down yet. Hopefully another week of Rooney going up means I'll slot Aguero in with no sacrifice.

Played the wildcard before any transfers! Madness!

Naaaahhh. You don't want to be making loads of changes off the back of transfers. I had a load of players injured and to bring in the ones I wanted to replace them (see Ozil for Walcott) I had to jig things around. I'd already made one change this week as it was.

A lot of injured players, so pretty much built a new team. What you guys think? Any particular bad choices?

------------Mignolet------------------

----------------------------------------

Sagna - Metersacker - Coleman

-----------------------------------------

Navas - Toure - Eriksen - Hazard

Suarez© - Rodriguez-Adebayor

Subs: Bannan, Chambers and Par.

Eriksen is too risky for me. I'd have gone lighter at the back and bought bigger in midfield. In fact I have done :-P Although maybe you're ahead of the curve with him...

Just have a hunch that Eriksen and Adebayor will make quite a few points in the coming week(you guys might want to stay clear of them). I didn't pay to much attention to my team for about two months, and I've done a idiotic amount of team rewamps without having a wildcard to play. Taken about -50 points -.-.  I've been far far far behind in pretty much every league I've participated in, and I'm not that good in this to begin with. Only started being more "serious" in december. Managed to climb 20 places on the VT league since i got back(thx suarez and hazard) still only 74 :D
My only goal is to win a gameweek or cause a major upset and win the cup! :rolleyes:

A lot of injured players, so pretty much built a new team. What you guys think? Any particular bad choices?

------------Mignolet------------------

----------------------------------------

Sagna - Metersacker - Coleman

Navas - Toure - Eriksen - Hazard

Suarez© - Rodriguez-Adebayor

Subs: Bannan, Chambers and Par.

Erickson doesn't play a full 90 enough for me to pick him up. Same with a lot of players for Man City. Players that would easily play 90 minutes every week elsewhere sometimes don't play at all for them...

Gamble on Erickson seems to have payed off this round, hopefully he'll cement his place in the team now :D
Toure usually plays all the games. Navas has been playing most of them recently but soon enough he might be out of the team, so I migth loose some points there.

Â