VT Fantasy Football League 2013/14

maqroll

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm hoping Aguero puts 3 past city with Zabaleta assisting in all 3 and they keep a clean sheet..

We must have similar squads. Zabaleta is on my bench this week. I have Yaya so he can assist Aguero instead :-)

I'm hoping Aguero puts 3 past city with Zabaleta assisting in all 3 and they keep a clean sheet..

We must have similar squads. Zabaleta is on my bench this week. I have Yaya so he can assist Aguero instead :-)

No, Yaya will not do :P

We have the same strikers, except you have Lukaku and I have Giroud.. 

Midfield is similar with both of us including Ramsey and Ozil (I imagine this is quite common though) and you have Yaya and Whittingham/Brady, while I've gone for Eriksen and Barkley/Delph.

Defence is different though except for Zabaleta, you've gone for Ivanovic, Coleman (I had him up until till I traded last week) and Turner/Collins, while I went for Lovren, Walker Shaw/Baker.

And we both have Boruc..

Edited by AVFCforever1991

• 2 weeks later...

After my nosebleed of a first week (1,433rd overall) and the subsequent complete collapse (427,818th overall in week 7) I've arrested my slide and am now recovering again. Currently 26th in the VT league and in the unfamiliar position of not wanting to make any transfers. I'm happy with my team. It's so good I managed to leave 16pts on the bench this past gameweek :angry:

When I played the wildcard about 2 weeks in it certainly paid off, currently sitting pretty in 5th..

Just deciding who to make captain this week, Suarez or Aguero. Pool have got Fulham at Home, while City go to Sunderland. Tempted to go with Suarez. But with the form of Aguero, he could net a hat-trick

Edited by AVFCforever1991

When I played the wildcard about 2 weeks in it certainly paid off, currently sitting pretty in 5th..

Just deciding who to make captain this week, Suarez or Aguero. Pool have got Fulham at Home, while City go to Sunderland. Tempted to go with Suarez. But with the form of Aguero, he could net a hat-trick

Ouch, you went the wrong way (I didn't ;)). You could/should be 4th now. I'm up another 3 places to 23rd. It's fairly congested up to 4th place. Bit of a gap to the top 3.

Â