VT Fantasy Football League 2013/14

maqroll

I've double free transfers for next week. Goodie, that's a rarity for me. I'm the fantasy football equivalent of Claudio Ranieri. Zabaleta is looking nervously at me :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing wee Barry B?

I'm doing shit now. Was winning every league I was in for a while.

But alas, now I seem to be following trends rather than predicting them, and subbing people in at the end of their purple patch. Still rate my team highly, hopefully I'll get a change of luck

I'm guessing wee Barry B?

I'm doing shit now. Was winning every league I was in for a while.

But alas, now I seem to be following trends rather than predicting them, and subbing people in at the end of their purple patch. Still rate my team highly, hopefully I'll get a change of luck

Correct. If 10.3m Ozil only gets 3pts today he will have scored 28pts in the last 6 games. The same amount as Bannan.

I've managed to get Hazard into my front 7 alongside Suarez, Aguero, Lukaku, Yaya, Ozil & Ramsey. Took a small hit at the back and sacrificed 8pts but I think it'll be worth it in the long run. I wouldn't have been able to afford him if I waited maybe another day.

Up to 5th in VT league now. That Simon Wade bloke at the top is relentless though. He top scored over everyone (117pts) and further extended his lead.

I've managed to get Hazard into my front 7 alongside Suarez, Aguero, Lukaku, Yaya, Ozil & Ramsey. Took a small hit at the back and sacrificed 8pts but I think it'll be worth it in the long run. I wouldn't have been able to afford him if I waited maybe another day.

Up to 5th in VT league now. That Simon Wade bloke at the top is relentless though. He top scored over everyone (117pts) and further extended his lead.

ShakeHarderBoy.gif

Â