Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Chill out it is some loser making stuff up, there is no connection between us and him on any football forum or news site, its a non-starter. Some random person on the wind-up that's all, laughing at all the people panicking and going mad about it.

Excuse me, but I'm not having that. I do not care for making up BS rumours for kicks, that's not my style.

I decided, against my better judgment, to share some information that I was told today. If you dont like it then tough shit! I do not have to justify myself or my source' credibility to you or anyone else.

Lesson learned I certainly wont share anything further and fwiw I would be gobsmacked if we sign him, but if MON wants him then so be it.

Good, that will be less waffle to sift through then.

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well when there is a sold link to someone the separate threads will appear as far as im aware.

Yeah i'm aware of that one kkr. I just feel (and i dont think i'm alone here) that this thread has drifted really quite far from it's intended purpose. While I appreciate it's easier to moderate as it keeps all the transfer related bickering etc in one fecking huge thread, it is also nearly impossible to use for the intended discussion.

The thread has become huge due to nonsense rumours being made up by people and others whining about anything they can. Cut that shit out and there wont be a problem!

Guest VillaFan1

You guys need to chill out fair enough rumours do get said and people will respond with their own ideas.

End of the day Its a Transfer thread rumours speculation and suggestions so i certainly do not think its gone beyond that.

Everyone is entitled to their own views people who live in brum may well here other rumours and come on here and explain them.

People who live outside Brum wont have any idea of this or wont have a link to it but u still have to accept it.

No need to start jumping down peoples throats or havin a go 8)

The thread has become huge due to nonsense rumours being made up by people and others whining about anything they can. Cut that shit out and there wont be a problem!

:crylaugh: so says one of the biggest culprits.

You keep dishing out the personal insults and we wont have to put up with your excellent contributions for much longer :bonk:

Aston Villa manager Martin O’Neill is reportedly interesting in pinching Irish full back Steve Finnan from Liverpool.

Finnan is on the verge of agreeing a new contract at Anfield after helping the Reds to last week’s Uefa Champions League final.

However, manager Rafa Benitez has already signed a potential replacement for the 31-year-old defender in the shape of Alvaro Arbeloa - and rumours continue to link the Spaniard with a big-money move for Sevilla’s brilliant Brazilian Daniel Alves.

And that has prompted O’Neill to intervene with an offer to take the former Fulham star to Villa Park.

Thursday’s Irish Sun reports that the Villa chief is willing to splash out €3.8m, or approximately St£2.5m, to land the Irish star this summer.

Martin O'Neill is cooling his interest in signing Liverpool striker Craig Bellamy after learning he would have to pay between £10-12million for his signature.

Bellamy could become surplus to requirements at Anfield after just one season with the Merseysiders and he was only a substitute for the Champions League final.

O'Neill worked successfully with Bellamy during a loan spell at Celtic two years ago but is not prepared to pay significantly over the odds for the Wales international.

He will instead seek better value for money elsewhere unless the Reds drop their price.

Aston Villa manager Martin O’Neill is reportedly interesting in pinching Irish full back Steve Finnan from Liverpool.

Finnan is on the verge of agreeing a new contract at Anfield after helping the Reds to last week’s Uefa Champions League final.

However, manager Rafa Benitez has already signed a potential replacement for the 31-year-old defender in the shape of Alvaro Arbeloa - and rumours continue to link the Spaniard with a big-money move for Sevilla’s brilliant Brazilian Daniel Alves.

And that has prompted O’Neill to intervene with an offer to take the former Fulham star to Villa Park.

Thursday’s Irish Sun reports that the Villa chief is willing to splash out €3.8m, or approximately St£2.5m, to land the Irish star this summer.

Martin O'Neill is cooling his interest in signing Liverpool striker Craig Bellamy after learning he would have to pay between £10-12million for his signature.

Bellamy could become surplus to requirements at Anfield after just one season with the Merseysiders and he was only a substitute for the Champions League final.

O'Neill worked successfully with Bellamy during a loan spell at Celtic two years ago but is not prepared to pay significantly over the odds for the Wales international.

He will instead seek better value for money elsewhere unless the Reds drop their price.

We had about ten pages on Finnan this afternoon Connell. :roll: I wont even mention Bellamy :!:

sorry, i don't read every page of this thread, i read the last two pages. and to be honest there has been a lot of crap talked so before you roll your eyes at me, take into consideration of the fact that i posted villa related news.

just a suggestion but... what about florent malouda?

probably the best player in france?

plus he wants to get out of lyon. if it was my choice i'd go gunning for him! :winkold:

just a suggestion but... what about florent malouda?

probably the best player in france?

plus he wants to get out of lyon. if it was my choice i'd go gunning for him! :winkold:

Good player but isn't he liverpool bound?

sorry, i don't read every page of this thread, i read the last two pages. and to be honest there has been a lot of crap talked so before you roll your eyes at me, take into consideration of the fact that i posted villa related news.

Connell the eye rolling is down to a very good bottle of Chilean red, you're lucky I didn't wink at you. :lol: