Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VillaFan1
Dream on ! Saviola will not come here he,l go to someone whos playing in the champs league or UEFA cup !

He defo wont be coming here

Did a number fans on this board say that about MON? If I asked you the question this time last year in regards to John Carew playing for us, what would your answer have been?

Funny enough i thought he would come here as he couldnt get off the bench at Lyon !

I never thought he wouldnt but im damn sure saviola wont be coming here!

And whoever doesnt rate W schneider must be watching a completely diff game

Fair comment VillaFan. I think Villa might surprise us (I hope they do for the better)

TY :D I thought Carew might come here you only have to look at the intrest in Savi to realise that we have 1 hope ! No Hope !

I also cant see Sjhneider or Van Der Vaart coming here either !

Sorry but its how i see it we,l sign some jock or sum1 froms cotland !

It's at times like this when reading such a thread that I thank God MON knows more about football than ANYONE else on here!

And does not rely on Champ manager, pro-evo, football manager, or VT's transfer thread.

:winkold:

I was told I was daft a few weeks back when i suggested parker would leave newcastle. Now granted he's wanted to move to london but my point stands he wasnt sewn on to stay at newc. Maybe we should think twice before saying 'he'll never leave *insert name of club*' or 'they'll never sell their captain'.

Bloke on the OS message board is saying its a dead on cert that we will sign fred from lyon for 9mill. :lol:

Unfortunately almost everything on the OS boards is rubbish, about as reliable as SSN Your View.

Bloke on the OS message board is saying its a dead on cert that we will sign fred from lyon for 9mill. :lol:

I can't stand the OS board. Went on there about 4 days ago as I'd never been on before, what aload of rubbish! Its full of kids to suggesting all kinds of players!

It's at times like this when reading such a thread that I thank God MON knows more about football than ANYONE else on here!

And does not rely on Champ manager, pro-evo, football manager, or VT's transfer thread.

:winkold:

Why should he use all that when he has youtube?

bit like this thread then !!!

:clap::clap::clap: but we still reached over 500 pages!!!suggestions from lahm to bramble.i have a feeling we'll be seeing our first signing next week!!

I really hope that...but if its going to be Bramble I dont want a signing this summer at all.

On another note...A top European football club and the winners of Premier League has said that they most probably have done their signings for this summer. Well...it is only Man U...we dont need to follow their lead because a club like Man U dont know much. :winkold:

I do see a trend here where many teams get their players much earlier after season is over. The transfer market isnt even started but some clubs has already made their signings, or at least the bigger part of it.

I hope Villa catch up with signings because it is quite vital that the players can start pre season together and be prepared when Premier League season starts. It is much better to have time before the season start to melt players together in tactics and understanding...rather than having 10-15 games in the early season working with this and lose games because players dont know each others game.

bit like this thread then !!!

:clap::clap::clap: but we still reached over 500 pages!!!suggestions from lahm to bramble.i have a feeling we'll be seeing our first signing next week!!

I really hope that...but if its going to be Bramble I dont want a signing this summer at all.

On another note...A top European football club and the winners of Premier League has said that they most probably have done their signings for this summer. Well...it is only Man U...we dont need to follow their lead because a club like Man U dont know much. :winkold:

I do see a trend here where many teams get their players much earlier after season is over. The transfer market isnt even started but some clubs has already made their signings, or at least the bigger part of it.

I hope Villa catch up with signings because it is quite vital that the players can start pre season together and be prepared when Premier League season starts. It is much better to have time before the season start to melt players together in tactics and understanding...rather than having 10-15 games in the early season working with this and lose games because players dont know each others game.

You have become a quivering wreck! I imagine you hidden away in some dark dingy basement going insane over the lack of transfers for the Villa despite the fact all club competitions have yet to be completed in Europe and that the window hasn't even opened yet!

Never mind the fact that it is early doors and the real activity wont start for a while. Your whining has become laughable imo. It is most amusing :lol:

Tricella, have you ever posted a positive post? You seriously panic like a woman does! Read Generals comments, everyone at the clubs are saying the right things, the problem with the press is they really dnt know who we want, thats why there linking us to everyone. Bramble is hearsay, but il be straight if we signed him and its a big IF, get behind the MON he's proven it before, he has resurrected many careers, Sutton, Elliot, Guppy, Thompson etc

Oh dear Tricella you should have kept that to yourself, you know it doesn't go down very well round these parts. :P

Even though i have seen you on many times explain what you mean, so i get ya ;)

Panickers unite! Form Negatron! The most depressing robot in the galaxy!

"You'll see Optimist Prime! Soon no players will be gettable and I shall have told you so. Bwuhahahahahaaaaa!!!!!"

Dream on ! Saviola will not come here he,l go to someone whos playing in the champs league or UEFA cup !

He defo wont be coming here

Did a number fans on this board say that about MON? If I asked you the question this time last year in regards to John Carew playing for us, what would your answer have been?

Funny enough i thought he would come here as he couldnt get off the bench at Lyon !

I never thought he wouldnt but im damn sure saviola wont be coming here!

And whoever doesnt rate W schneider must be watching a completely diff game

Fair comment VillaFan. I think Villa might surprise us (I hope they do for the better)

TY :D I thought Carew might come here you only have to look at the intrest in Savi to realise that we have 1 hope ! No Hope !

I also cant see Sjhneider or Van Der Vaart coming here either !

Sorry but its how i see it we,l sign some jock or sum1 froms cotland !

Villafan, there is a small team in small heath that you might be happier supporting considering your lack of belief and ambition.

I really hope that...but if its going to be Bramble I dont want a signing this summer at all

Right lets get one thing straight. We are not signing Bramble. It was first suggested on an internet message board, a tongue-in-cheek comment if you will.

And some people have gone on to beleive it!

:lol:

If thats the case I'll add this in:

'MON wants to bring a Brazilian flavour to AVFC. This will be by signins Ronaldinho, Kaka, Ronaldo and Cafu. The theme will be completed by him insisting all supporters wear 'brazilians' to make the new signings feel more welcome'

:?

So will people stop pancking about Bramble, we aren't going to sign him FFS!

:lol: How ever does Manchester United do it?!?! They're constantly attracting world class talents to the club- MON could learn a thing or two from Sir Alex. :winkold: