Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

3 minutes ago, oishiiniku_uk said:

I wonder if he might also become a fan of Mitrovic/Milinkovic-Savic/Koulibaly etc. if his run-them-into-the-ground style of football puts more Newcastle players on the injured list before January...

I would love if he was a Koulibaly fan 😁

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Guy is a known creep. Financially doping at Bournemouth and breached anti doping rules. Not to mention his love for the Saudi regime

Spot on.

Got plaudits for getting Bournemouth promoted, but nobody mentions that they spent way above their limits and if they hadn’t been promoted they would have been in trouble.

Edited by Dodgyknees

1 hour ago, duke313 said:

Trippier confronted some Newcastle fans last night after they got beat. Where does their fans entitlement come from, they were in the relegation zone 18 months ago 😂

Not a lot of patience when you're suddenly the richest club in the world and the media's talking you up as the next 'elite' club. 

Just watching the highlights and Bournemouth could have scored a few more. It doesn’t matter how much money this lot throw at the team, multiple injuries will alway have an impact. I guess the average jawdee fan won’t understand that 😂

1 hour ago, Pinebro said:

Can't stand Newcastle but Eddie Howe always came across as likeable to me.

Naa, not for me, wasn't too bad at Bournemouth, but proper changed at Newcastle, like they are the best team around with the bestest fans, him and his no one assistant Jason Tindall, who comes across as the wannabee Kardashian of the Premier league.

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Guy is a known creep. Financially doping at Bournemouth and breached anti doping rules. Not to mention his love for the Saudi regime

Tbf if you was newcastle manager your not exactly going to say i hate what the saudis stand for are you?

Â