Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

5 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Be interesting to see what the reaction to the PL from clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool, Man U, Spuds and ourselves will be if they shuffle money around like a deck of cards.

Thats the only hope we have as if all thw other clubs come together put a stop to it then thats only way. Newcastle can be as rich as they like byt you have no product if the other 19 clubs dont want to deal with you

Its going to eventually be on a knife edge i think when that happens

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Thats the only hope we have as if all thw other clubs come together put a stop to it then thats only way. Newcastle can be as rich as they like byt you have no product if the other 19 clubs dont want to deal with you

Abu Dhabi will just buy some shit Abu Dhabi team and start buying all man city's academy players and cast offs for stupid money

3 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Abu Dhabi will just buy some shit Abu Dhabi team and start buying all man city's academy players and cast offs for stupid money

The league in the UAE is nowhere near the level of football in Saudi, in terms of finances, attendance or number of teams. Not really possible, thankfully.

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I would imagine that Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal have a huge amount of clout in the PL. Newcastle's finances and attempts to circumvent FFP threatens those clubs the most, so I can't imagine them laying down and taking it lightly.

The fee for st max is 40m  and they getting barnes for 35m

So nasically they can just get rid of any olayer that dont fit in to a saudi club to stay in FFP

We dont have  a chance. Even citeh cant do that

On 17/07/2023 at 18:19, StanBalaban said:

I would imagine that Man U, Liverpool and Arsenal have a huge amount of clout in the PL. Newcastle's finances and attempts to circumvent FFP threatens those clubs the most, so I can't imagine them laying down and taking it lightly.

Like the are doing with Man City you mean? Who have won 6 out 7 of the last Prem titles whilst cheating hundreds of times over more than a decade?

I've said it a million times but Newcastle will get away with whatever they want to. There's nothing anyone can/will.do about it either.

44 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The fee for st max is 40m  and they getting barnes for 35m

So nasically they can just get rid of any olayer that dont fit in to a saudi club to stay in FFP

We dont have  a chance. Even citeh cant do that

It’s €25m according to Romano, where are you getting 40?

24 minutes ago, duke313 said:

The same Sky Sports that said we broke out transfer record with Pau Torres?

No idea i still dont even know what thw fee was for torres.

Romaro has got things wrong j  the past too

8 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Why don’t they just cook the books like City?

They are doing. Have you not seen their sleeve sponsorship deal?

Give it time and they will be selling dross to Saudi for 50 million amd all sorts of dodgy stuff.

Edited by GlobalVillan

Sleeve sponsor jumped from £1.5m to £7.5m when a Saudi mate got involved

Also flagged something equally important - 14 teams in the PL sceamble round to get a sleeve sponsor somewhere in the region of £500k to £2m, ours I think is around £1.5m, 6 teams in the PL have a sleeve sponsor of circa £10m... With rules where spending is linked to revenue...

Following Newcastle inflating the market spurs signed a deal for £14m per year

The saudis rising the tide raises 6 boats

Both the saudis and FFP have to go, instead the Saudis will stay and FFP will no doubt get worse

• Like 1

On 17/07/2023 at 12:09, Demitri_C said:

Oh if only it was as simple as that!!

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Dont understand the Saint Maximin price outrage. He is average but thats going rate for an average player now

If we bought him it would have been higher

Would u say maddison is average thwn aa its same price?

Â