Christian Benteke

Kwan

Also one of Benteke's mates who he's with in Vegas at the moment was just asked a question on twitter

"Is Benteke staying at Villa?"

Benteke's mate said "You'll see ;)"

I still believe he's staying and i think they'll sort it when he gets home from holiday. 

Theres a good 10 weeks to go until the window closes.The fact that theres been nothing of substance from foreign clubs yet has been encouraging.In England,a team will attempt to make the transfer as drawn out & as protracted as possible in order to unsettle things & drive the price down.

I'm sure Benteke will have had tentative enquiries through his agent and is just waiting to see how serious the interest is.Its disappointing that he won't commit himself publicly for another season after the faith & platform that we've given him.That said,I can't say I blame him-I'd do the same in his shoes.Loyalty works both ways,just ask Brett Holman.

I'm always a glass half full kind of person & I keep reminding myself of all the poor performances Benteke put in for us-But if he stays,I will only dwell on the positives of last season.

I'd love him to stay,even just for 1 more season,giving us time to develop the Danish striker.I've reached the point though where I wouldn't be as upset by him leaving as I would have been immediately after the Wigan game.What would hurt more is if the money wasn't re-invested (which I'm sure it wouldn't be)

Theres a good 10 weeks to go until the window closes.The fact that theres been nothing of substance from foreign clubs yet has been encouraging.In England,a team will attempt to make the transfer as drawn out & as protracted as possible in order to unsettle things & drive the price down.

I'm sure Benteke will have had tentative enquiries through his agent and is just waiting to see how serious the interest is.Its disappointing that he won't commit himself publicly for another season after the faith & platform that we've given him.That said,I can't say I blame him-I'd do the same in his shoes.Loyalty works both ways,just ask Brett Holman.

I'm always a glass half full kind of person & I keep reminding myself of all the poor performances Benteke put in for us-But if he stays,I will only dwell on the positives of last season.

I'd love him to stay,even just for 1 more season,giving us time to develop the Danish striker.I've reached the point though where I wouldn't be as upset by him leaving as I would have been immediately after the Wigan game.What would hurt more is if the money wasn't re-invested (which I'm sure it wouldn't be)

That and the club not getting maximum value from the transfer.

This has gone on far too long, and I think people are latching on to every single detail about what is said by whoever on twitter when we just shouldn't. It's understandable, since he's come into our club and played a huge part in saving us from relegation and has since become one of the most sought after strikers in Europe, however, the only people that really have any idea as to what is going on will be the club and Benteke's agent. If he stays, fantastic, if he goes, I just hope he decides this early enough for us to find a replacement, assuming we use the funds wisely.  What will be will be etc....

I think he will too, but only because I don't think anybody will spend the money we want, I don't even think anyone will bid over £20m.

I do worry about the player though, he seems to be thick as pig shit and I can see it ending similarly to how it did at Genk. My god, he is a fine player though.

Big Question is "Who's in focus this week on OS" Well!  we have seen Baker,Guzan,Delph and Andi so far, personaly i think it will be Lowton or Westwood but if it's Benteke then i reckon he wil stay the extra season..........Keeping my fingers and legs crossed that it's not Hutton,Bent,Given,Fonz, Ireland,N,zog and Bannan and a few others that don't wear the shirt with pride or play to there true potential. So far we have given Baker and Andi extended contracts and a few more £ PW, lets hope and trust Lambert in whatever he decides.

Above all next week (tomorrow) could and will be as exciting as last week was. UTV

I think he will too, but only because I don't think anybody will spend the money we want, I don't even think anyone will bid over £20m.

I do worry about the player though, he seems to be thick as pig shit and I can see it ending similarly to how it did at Genk. My god, he is a fine player though.

On what basis is he 'thick as pig shit'?

Ditto mate! "I think you are too"  But! that's just from what you wrote...What Benteke has or has not said is just media hype, If you trust the media that much too say "Hes as thick as pig shit" then you're very wrong, He has an agent who should look after him and offer him the best advice, it's been proven that these agent are not all together trust worthy and can lead players astray for their owen gain.....He will remain at Villa next season (IMO) and get a new agent.

The 21-year-old added: 'When I joined Villa I didn't know where they played. I thought they were a London club!  

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2233798/Christian-Benteke-I-love-Arsenal-thought-Aston-Villa-based-London.html#ixzz2WPjCEtyr 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Also the quotes that he wouldn't be scared to upset the club by wanting to leave, that Villa were a stepping stone (I vaguely remember that) suggest to me his IQ wouldn't be very high :P

Bon Jovi Dude:

PLEASE,PLEASE post any comments Benteke has ever said (Video wise) otherwise it's only Bull. I have never seen Benteke other than on AVTV do an interview with the media, what he does and says away from the UK is often misconstrued by the media.

Â