Christian Benteke

Kwan

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Benteke and Lukaku are often compared to one another because of their race and stature. They're both big, strong, quick Belgian players of Congolese descent. For me though they're very far apart in terms of playing style and Benteke clinches it as the better all-round striker.

Their best attributes are that they are big, strong and quick. So I find it naturally to compare them when they fight for the same spot for the same national team.

Who is

Harder

Better

Faster

Stronger?

SCOOTER!!!

• Like 2

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Benteke and Lukaku are often compared to one another because of their race and stature. They're both big, strong, quick Belgian players of Congolese descent. For me though they're very far apart in terms of playing style and Benteke clinches it as the better all-round striker.

Their best attributes are that they are big, strong and quick. So I find it naturally to compare them when they fight for the same spot for the same national team.

Who is

Harder

Better

Faster

Stronger?

Benteke is a better footballer. I always find it odd that Mourinho said he didn't like how Benteke plays, because for me Benteke plays very similar to Drogba.

• Like 2

Who is

Harder

Better

Faster

Stronger?

Benteke is a better footballer. I always find it odd that Mourinho said he didn't like how Benteke plays, because for me Benteke plays very similar to Drogba.

That's because Mourinho is like a child. If Benteke played for Chelsea he'd be the best player of his generation.

• Like 1

Who is

Harder

Better

Faster

Stronger?

Did he say that after we beat them by any chance?

Who is

Harder

Better

Faster

Stronger?

Did he say that after we beat them by any chance?

After they beat us in that game at the start of last season

You have to also consider that Lukaku is 3 years younger then Benteke and will improve more over that time. 

That's what Drogba has said, he will improve the element of him playing with his back to goal. At the minute he's always looking to play on shoulders of defenders.

When Benteke is on his game he's better than Lukaku but he has produced some performances like Lukaku did against Algeria for us. 

yeah but didn't help he was playing with Weimann and Agbonlahor compared to Hazard and De Bruyne ;)

• Like 1

Mantis in reply to your thread about us moving away from relegation I'd say the reason for that was mainly this man. Without him I really fear for us.

I don't know the point with or without him over the past 2 seasons but I'm pretty sure they will show how important he really is.

• Like 1

Mantis in reply to your thread about us moving away from relegation I'd say the reason for that was mainly this man. Without him I really fear for us.

I don't know the point with or without him over the past 2 seasons but I'm pretty sure they will show how important he really is.

And yet we only had him fit for a third of last season. He might as well have been out of action from October to January. If all goes well we should have him fit and healthy for half of next season.

And yet we only had him fit for a third of last season. He might as well have been out of action from October to January. If all goes well we should have him fit and healthy for half of next season.

Even then what's the with and without points ratio from last season?

I'll try and work it out when get a bit of time.

Even then what's the with and without points ratio from last season?

I'll try and work it out when get a bit of time.

I don't know, but I bet our points ratio pre-injury (August-September) and post-injury (January-March) is pretty decent.

Â