Christian Benteke

Kwan

Wouldnt be surprised if faulkner oks a swap deal with benteke for soldado, 2m and a packet of crisps this summer. I really hope he stays for another season though

Soldado wouldn't fit in our wage structure, so we're safe from that. 

Why would Tottenham buy Benteke in the summer? Makes just as much sense as the rumor about Chelsea buying him last summer, when they already had a younger and dare I say better version of him in their ranks.

Tottenham haven't thrown Soldado out yet and they are probably going to give him at least another season, some players need time as we all know. They also have Adebayor who has scored 8 and assisted 5 in 13 games this season, it's not like Benteke is delivering beyond these guys at the moment. Benteke has had a tough year and he has been pretty poor in many games, so again, why would Tottenham sell a proven but struggling striker for someone who is not yet proven and also struggling for many games?

Maybe in two years, but certainly not in the summer. For Tottenham that is... Soldado is in his prime in terms of his age and Adebayor is only 30, he has one or two seasons at the top level in him. If Tottenham are buying another striker it will be someone who has a lot more to offer compared to Benteke, and someone with a bigger name I would presume.

Even Heskey would have scored that lol

You sure?

I like when the commentator says 'you would have put your house on Emile Heskey scoring from there'

I hope the guy isn't a betting man.

Wouldnt be surprised if faulkner oks a swap deal with benteke for soldado, 2m and a packet of crisps this summer. I really hope he stays for another season though

Soldado wouldn't fit in our wage structure, so we're safe from that. 

Why would Tottenham buy Benteke in the summer? Makes just as much sense as the rumor about Chelsea buying him last summer, when they already had a younger and dare I say better version of him in their ranks.

Tottenham haven't thrown Soldado out yet and they are probably going to give him at least another season, some players need time as we all know. They also have Adebayor who has scored 8 and assisted 5 in 13 games this season, it's not like Benteke is delivering beyond these guys at the moment. Benteke has had a tough year and he has been pretty poor in many games, so again, why would Tottenham sell a proven but struggling striker for someone who is not yet proven and also struggling for many games?

Maybe in two years, but certainly not in the summer. For Tottenham that is... Soldado is in his prime in terms of his age and Adebayor is only 30, he has one or two seasons at the top level in him. If Tottenham are buying another striker it will be someone who has a lot more to offer compared to Benteke, and someone with a bigger name I would presume.

You clearly rate Tottenham very highly indeed!

Not even just lost to, Norwich were properly the better team.

But yeah, it seems like we've already had a couple of false dawns with Benteke this season since his injury, here's hoping this isn't a signifier that the Norwich game was another one.

Why would it be? It's just one missed chance (a very bad one admittedly).

Even if his form does dip, I doubt it'll have anything to do with this.

Not even just lost to, Norwich were properly the better team.

But yeah, it seems like we've already had a couple of false dawns with Benteke this season since his injury, here's hoping this isn't a signifier that the Norwich game was another one.

Why would it be? It's just one missed chance (a very bad one admittedly).

Even if his form does dip, I doubt it'll have anything to do with this.

Well Benteke's already had a "return to form" where he scored in the Arsenal and Liverpool games. In the next five game he only scored from the penalty spot, and never looked like he was back in-form at all. Although against Norwich he did look a lot more like the Benteke of last season and early this season, confidently giving their defense nightmares, we really need to see him do that with some sort of consistency.

Alone that miss doesn't mean anything, but I just hope that within the context of this season it doesn't mean that Benteke's still not back on song.

Id stay away from most Serie A players at the moment. The quality of the league has really went down hill the past couple of years. The quality/value is in Germany at the moment

The Belgian National team has improved ridiculous amounts too

• 2 weeks later...
Â