Christian Benteke

Kwan

Personally, I would let the ungrateful shit rot. Its about time clubs made an example, and I nominate this treacherous leech for just that.

As for Footballl, well im watching just how much Chelsea give us and how we invest it. If its not to my liking, then im off. They can stick football. This is im afraid, the last straw for me, and I refuse to pay whatever little money I have into it anymore. I mean, whats the point???????????????

Way to go Randy! :angry: 

What's Lerner got to do with it?

Turned the club into the new Bolton.....

This will keep happening until he decides what he wants to do with the club. We will see, but if Lambert does not get the whole amount, then its obvious to me that all the cost cutting, the low wages, the cheap players, is all about him selling up than any clever football strategy.

Im pissed off at the moment, so im just hitting out at everything and everyone, so my view may change in the days to come.

One thing I will add though....

Im pretty certain that hes been tapped up whilst with the Belgian squad, and im also pretty certain its Chelsea behind it. Remember, one of their players actually used the press to state that Benteke should consider leaving whilst he was on loan at the baggies ;)

So I think we have every right to quote them the same fee Newcastle received for Andy Carroll. If they don't like it, **** em.....sell him to spurs for less if we have too. But sell to Chelsea?

Never.

Lambert probably has a replacement lined up. Total faith in him. This is how the football world is, sadly. Can't blame Benteke for wanting to further his career.

my understanding is ....he has a replacement lined up.

Im intrigued :P

Personally, I would let the ungrateful shit rot. Its about time clubs made an example, and I nominate this treacherous leech for just that.

As for Footballl, well im watching just how much Chelsea give us and how we invest it. If its not to my liking, then im off. They can stick football. This is im afraid, the last straw for me, and I refuse to pay whatever little money I have into it anymore. I mean, whats the point???????????????

This will keep happening until he decides what he wants to do with the club. We will see, but if Lambert does not get the whole amount, then its obvious to me that all the cost cutting, the low wages, the cheap players, is all about him selling up than any clever football strategy.

Im pissed off at the moment, so im just hitting out at everything and everyone, so my view may change in the days to come.

Im pretty certain that hes been tapped up whilst with the Belgian squad, and im also pretty certain its Chelsea behind it. Remember, one of their players actually used the press to state that Benteke should consider leaving whilst he was on loan at the baggies ;)

So I think we have every right to quote them the same fee Newcastle received for Andy Carroll. If they don't like it, **** em.....sell him to spurs for less if we have too. But sell to Chelsea?

Never.

What are you on about?

Lambert probably has a replacement lined up. Total faith in him. This is how the football world is, sadly. Can't blame Benteke for wanting to further his career.

Do tell TRO? :)

I was told a few weeks ago, That he was off, but ITK's are not very popular on here.

The ITK who told me said Lambert has a replacement lined up and Randy will give him monies required to do the job.

I have every Faith Lambert will fix it.

Despite me feeling the club should play "hard Ball" over the Fee ......I just want him gone Now.

......I would like a deal involving Lakaku coming to us

• Like 1

Never.

Chelsea's money is as good as anyone else's. Sell to the highest bidder with bids starting at £35M.

I will  be extremely disappointed if we sell a genuine class player for any less than this.

personally I accepted Benteke was gone the minute his transfer request was revealed. All we need to do now is ensure we get the minimum price I have stated that his undoubted talent should cost.

The worry now is that it seems a systematic process has been put in place i.e transfer request , just to get the transfer fee down. Its clear he has been instructed to do this and its come from the buying club, hoping to get a bargain.

hope we play hard ball on that.

Don't blame the player in one way,but he has no allegiance to us and is just has a "gun for hire" mentality.

I just want him gone now and move on.

Well that's put a real downer on everything. Honestly with 3 years on his contract considering we got £20million for Downing I'd be very disappointed if we didn't get £30million+ for Benteke. His age and over 20 goals last season surely account to something.

Really good quotes from Villa though. We'll only sell if clubs meet our valuation of the player and we fully expect Benteke to be an Aston Villa player next season.

Do tell TRO? :)

I was told a few weeks ago, That he was off, but ITK's are not very popular on here.

The ITK who told me said Lambert has a replacement lined up and Randy will give him monies required to do the job.

I have every Faith Lambert will fix it.

Despite me feeling the club should play "hard Ball" over the Fee ......I just want him gone Now.

......I would like a deal involving Lakaku coming to us

Ideye, Brown

Itll be him!

(pure speculation)

Edited by Daveburnside

**** you Benteke, hope you get your leg broken.

I don't get this kind of abuse. Call him a word removed or whatever, but that shit is kinda uncalled for.

Never.

What are you on about?

If you don't understand, fine.

It was sadly inevitable. Now we need to move on and forget him. What was his name again?

All I will say on the matter is that the club will be failing badly if they sell him for anywhere £20m and need to be strong.

We hold all the cards - not whatever his name is, his agent, Chelsea, arsenal, spurs etc etc

I remember when Andy Gray was sold - I thought it was the end of the world ! 

We went on to win the European Cup !!

...remember it well

one player with an iffy attitude towards the club (Gray).... replaced by one who became a club legend( Withe)

"every cloud has a silver lining"

• Like 1

It makes no sense. You're essentially blaming Lerner for the state of modern football.

They'll blame Lerner for the Middle East crisis.

Never.

What are you on about?

If you don't understand, fine.

I think I see where your coming from. Make an example of him etc etc. Good in theory, but impossible in practice. It ultimately boils down to a question of economics. We will sell ultimately, spite or no spite. He's gone, that's the bottom line. Once you realise this, everything becomes a lot more easier to accept. I share your disappointment & admire your vindictiveness because ultimately a kick in the bollocks hurts. You just have to get over the pain & move on in the hope that one day what goes around comes around.

• Like 1

It makes no sense. You're essentially blaming Lerner for the state of modern football.

Its just gone 2 AM in the morning Mantis. Please forgive me if my post is all over the place...... :D

It was not supposed to read like that.

No hes not to blame for the state the game is in......that goes to sky. But the state our club is now in, then he certainly shares part of the blame.

Like I said, im just hitting out since this feels like a kick in the munchkins :(

On a positive note, this could again prove to be our Peter Withe moment!!!!!!

(I can dream!) :P

• Like 1

I must admit I thought we would get a 2nd year out of him but guess that's not going to happen.

I hope Villa don't settle for anything less than 30 million.

He did a great job for us last season and that won't be forgotten but very disappointed in the man. He could only make it worse by joining Spurs.

Â